Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloucester Away - Friday January 11th @ 19:45

Information Thread

Anyone know is it better to stay in Cheltenham than Gloucester? A few people have mentioned to me that Cheltenham is a much better spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterford View Post
      Anyone know is it better to stay in Cheltenham than Gloucester? A few people have mentioned to me that Cheltenham is a much better spot.
      Have done this trip before. Cheltenham is by far and away better than Gloucester.

Comment

Yes -stay in Cheltenham
        You can get a bus to Gloucester from there

Comment

I looked at Cork Bristol return flights on Friday night. 300 euro for two. By Saturday morning it had gone up to over 750.

booked via Birmingham now.

Cheltenham looks the better option for restaurants and accommodation. Still tempted to stay in Gloucester on the Friday for the after match and move on for the Saturday night.

Comment

Gloucester is a real rugby club- my last experience of the place was fab- and will be staying over there again.

Comment

Premier Inn, Quayside in Gloucester is new and rooms from £34, just got to sort tickets now.
              I may live in Tigerland but I'm Munster at heart

Comment

Originally posted by fogba View Post
                Premier Inn, Quayside in Gloucester is new and rooms from £34, just got to sort tickets now.
                Looks Good. I added a pair of breakfasts and am sorted for £53.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on quayside- looks a great deal.

Comment

any insights re tickets? will we need to join Gloucester to buy from them?

Comment

Did last time-

Comment

Gloucester v Dragons preseason game is live on YouTube now.
                        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Friday night (in January) a week before a (potentially) massive game at TP v Exeter
                          cant see a massive Red Army contingent as per previous Kingsholm outings

but Gloucester is a great rugby town
                          with a passionate fan base
                          and if youre short on a few pennies, I’m sure Danny will whip you a few bottles from behind the bar

Comment

Originally posted by plastic View Post
                            Friday night (in January) a week before a (potentially) massive game at TP v Exeter
                            cant see a massive Red Army contingent as per previous Kingsholm outings

but Gloucester is a great rugby town
                            with a passionate fan base
                            and if youre short on a few pennies, I’m sure Danny will whip you a few bottles from behind the bar
                            The last time we played them away was also a January round 5 in game back in 2014. Don't you worry, there'll be plenty of us there.
                            Last edited by Wallyman; 24th-August-2018, 14:51.

Comment

There has never been a Shortage of Munster Fans in the UK

Comment

Working...
                              X