Exeter Away - Saturday October 13th @ 15:15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaytobe View Post

We have 4 on that flight , taxi booked with the tight enough times to KO, not taking chances.
    With the wind forecast , hoping for no delays and it’s not a prop plane..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's a Stobart operated flight, so I've some bad news for you I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post

That's a Stobart operated flight, so I've some bad news for you I'm afraid
      Has more than one prop though- one on waiter side- less said about the lady between the two of them the better.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Has more than one prop though- one on waiter side- less said about the lady between the two of them the better.
        Ooh and Stobart have the tiniest of cabin luggage allowance..I'm using them next week to get to Cork

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post
          I have one spare ticket that I purchased through London MRSC. I'll be getting the train down from Buckinghamshire early because I wanna have about a million pints before the game. Face value for ticket, less if you kindly wake me up during the game if I should drift off due to the million pints.

SW Comms Stand
          Row D
          Seat 71
          I'm not far away Row F seat 81

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by jaytobe View Post

We have 4 on that flight , taxi booked with the tight enough times to KO, not taking chances.
            With the wind forecast , hoping for no delays and it’s not a prop plane..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by yvanwilliams View Post

Hello,

we have a licence until 1am :-) the C bus goes direct to the ground, which the bus stop is 2 mins away from us!
              Are you showing the Leinster game on Friday night ? (preferably without ****ty music in the background)

Comment

Weather forecast is looking fairly grim from round about kick off, pack the waterproofs.

Comment

Comment

Every flight into Exeter airport has been cancelled up until 2pm, bar the team flight which departs Shannon at 12.

Comment

Message from hole in wall pub
                      leinster match will be shown

Comment

Originally posted by Deedee View Post
                        Message from hole in wall pub
                        leinster match will be shown
                        Oh goodie????????????????????

Comment

Right as the temperature is dropping rain and gales forecast time to get the Red Thermals out..spray shoes,boots with waterproofing check I have hats caps etc maybe out a pair of fins in the rucksack...

Comment

Arrived last pm. Exeter is wet and windy and geting a bit colder than predicted. All incoming flights were cancelled except flight from Shannon this morning.

I'd advise anyone arriving directly into Exeter airport to prebook a taxi. Google Exeter Apple taxis. There are a few taxis to meet the planes but after that the taxis get called in from the city.

There were a few red jerseys around the town today. One tea room flying the munster flag opposite the cathedral.
                            "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Still in Paris CDG, flight to Exeter cancelled. Be divert to Bristol but delayed 2 times.
                              Will be landed around 5.20.Hope so. Will have to declare the lost of my bag. One more half hour lost. Unfortunely I will probably not have my jersey tomorrow. Grrrrr...
                              Which bus company goin to Exeter ?

Comment

Flight from Knock to Bristol cancelled. In the way home

Comment

Working...
                                X