• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ephileth View Post
    Interested too if possible! Many thanks in advance
    I'd be massively grateful too for any info. Thanks

Comment

Would greatly appreciate a pm too.

Comment

"If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
        Will Greenwood

Comment

Thanks- wonder if the delay has been caused by releasing all six, rather than the first four. It’ll be great to have them, and to plan travel.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post

There are six rounds, not seven. If we are away for round one we will be at home for round 6.
            yeah, typo meant: away, home, home, away, away,home. The cheaper prices in limerick tallying with the aways.

Incidentally Castres is most expensive in round 4.

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

12 noon Friday for the fixtures. 3 weeks after the Pro 14 fixtures, not the advertised 2 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                Thanks- wonder if the delay has been caused by releasing all six, rather than the first four. It’ll be great to have them, and to plan travel.
                Really doubt they would change way fixtures go. Keeping last rounds announced til later always been way and tv companies unlikely to want it to change

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                  Really doubt they would change way fixtures go. Keeping last rounds announced til later always been way and tv companies unlikely to want it to change
                  See post #48 -

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

See post #48 -
                    I dont see it changing because of BT. They'll want to see which games will be most important for deciding pools in prime times so wont announce until later

Comment

Any heads up on fixtures prior to tomorrow's announcement ?

Comment

What’s best site to get the draw as soon as it comes out ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tipplad View Post
                          What’s best site to get the draw as soon as it comes out ?
                          It'll be here as soon as draw is out

Comment

These were on Facebook. Whether they are real or not, I don't know... I'm intrigued by a full fixture list for Round 5 already.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock Thrower View Post
                              These were on Facebook. Whether they are real or not, I don't know... I'm intrigued by a full fixture list for Round 5 already.

Presuming that OB means outside broadcast these look like they could be official.
                              what Facebook page did they come from?

Comment

Jesus I hope those are wrong. Two 1pm KOs for the home games and one of those is a Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X