Heineken Cup dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heineken Cup dates

Anyone know if dates for group games will be out this week?

Originally posted by oilean View Post
    Anyone know if dates for group games will be out this week?
    Have not heard anything. They did tweet on Friday July 27th that rounds 1-4 will be announced in roughly 2 weeks. 2 weeks would be Friday 10th August.

Comment

Someone has an inside line . Rd 2 weekend, Limerick hotels are pricey enough already.

Comment

If anyone does have any knowledge of the games a PM would be much appreciated

Comment

any pms appreciated (preferably on this subject)
          Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Ditto

Hoping to get back to Castres this year
            "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Ditto please

Comment

Likewise...with Premiership footie starting this weekend, transfer deadline day today, taking this amount of time over releasing the dates is a bit of a media own goal. pro14 seems a lot better organised.

Comment

I would love to know when the Castres away game is on, as we are hoping to travel for that and if I could get things sorted before the flights go mad I would really appreciate it

Comment

Castres is definitely the pick of the away trips, I've been there a few times and it's a great rugby spot. Flights should not be a problem (if you have a few days to make a weekend of it). There are flights to Carcassonne, Toulouse, Montpellier, Perpignan - all less that 2 hours from Castres. We even flew into Girona for 1 trip and it was only a little over 3 hours to Castres.

Comment

I was not allowed to travel to Castres last year as my arm was in a sling...but this year.. I m ready. Im coming out of Summer hibernation and slowly waking up to the new season.
                      Just want Membership packs and Fixtures
                      Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                        Someone has an inside line . Rd 2 weekend, Limerick hotels are pricey enough already.
                        Hey up. I am hoping to make Castres away if anyone hears any advance info
                        My computer thinks I'm gay
                        What's the difference anyway
                        When all the people do all day
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                          any pms appreciated (preferably on this subject)
                          If someone could PM anything they have heard on dates that would be appreciated.

Comment

Rumours on fixtures are very scarce this year.

Comment

If anyone has even an educated guess on the Castres date
                              I would be glad of a pm

Comment

Working...
                              X