No announcement yet.

Heineken Final Cardiff 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for hotel rooms for the final if anyone is unloading theirs.
    I'd appreciate the heads up on rooms coming available . Thanks
    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

HOTEL ROOMS.... i wish you luck.. we have friday and sunday night sorted... and looking like walking the streets for saturday night..

Comment

same as me - hoping to pick up some hotel room for myself and my wife, however unsure liklehood of getting one now though[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Comment

Ye should have booked sooner, bring a sleeping bag for saturday night and camp out at the train station. Or just stay outside cardiff on the saturady night, only 55.00 for 3 adults in 1 room
          <H5 =blue>Travelodge Pontypool Hotel</H5>

Lower Mill Field
          Pontypool
          Gwent
          NP4 0XB
          To the lazy, everything is impossible. To the brave, nothing is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by dell
            Ye should have booked sooner, bring a sleeping bag for saturday night and camp out at the train station. Or just stay outside cardiff on the saturady night, only 55.00 for 3 adults in 1 room
            <h5>Travelodge Pontypool Hotel</h5>

Lower Mill Field
            Pontypool
            Gwent
            NP4 0XB
            thanks.

yeah I know - shoudl have booked months ago, as I did for Paris, Edinburgh, Cardiff in previous years [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by poolfan
              same as me - hoping to pick up some hotel room for myself and my wife, however unsure liklehood of getting one now though[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Do what me and a few friends are doing, go to Aldi and buy a cheap tent and then camp in a rugby ground nearby. You can use their showers and all.

Comment

When where the double set of ticket posted anybody received them yet (amlin and HEC) ?

Comment

Where is final on next year? Presumably Dublin?

Comment

Originally posted by davidos
                    Where is final on next year? Presumably
                    Dublin?
                    Twickenham next year

Does the Aviva meet the size requirements for the ERC?

Comment

Working...
                    X