X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QF Tickets for MRSC Members

You will find the latest on this link:

http://www.munsterrugbysupporters.co...up/www/index.a sp?magpage=6&id=9007

Nothing for the associates with full season tickets again!
    Interesting that there is no numbers mentioned as to how many Munster have been allocated.
    That, plus the mailer we got this morning with the usual "guaranteed ticket availability" for the day trippers would make you ill.

Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

the bit about the guaranteed availability for the day trippers really pissed me off. Why ask you for 30 euro ahen we can ask you for 450 and make 150 per head
      Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

I take it that this is from Munster Travel or whatever they call them selves ?? Its getting to a right pain in the arse to be honest.Do they sellout these packages ??? and where do the tickets end up if they don't???
        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

You can get it 417 if you dont require a match ticket [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Anyone know how many tickets this Sports Travel company secured?? Must be close to the 300 mark if they have a day trip available.

What gives this shower the right to guarantee match tickets, may as well go onto ebay and get tickets over the odds on that joker site, reckon it could be worthwhile forwarding this onto hotpress for there "Out the tout campaign" as this looks a posh form of touting in my eyes.
            \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

You can get it 417 if you dont require a match ticket [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Feck me why did'nt you say so ??? there was me thinking I was getting ripped off.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

If any full memebers are taking the flight, could they please apply for the ticket anyway and I will gladly take it off their hands.
                Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Does anyone know how many Full members there are with combination tickets? They have clearly allocated just under that number to the supporters club.

Comment

How does the lottery work? Is it done by computer or just so many out of a hat/box ? Ticket situation looks dire so we may have to go corporate to get tickets. The Travel package is really not on if you are bringing family.

Comment

Heres my first stupid question of the day, how do you get onto the Ticketmaster site for this, is it the normal ticketmaster site or is there a special one?

Thanks
                      \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Originally posted by ECSquared

Heres my first stupid question of the day, how do you get onto the Ticketmaster site for this, is it the normal ticketmaster site or is there a special one?

Thanks

Go onto the dead site and click on the ticket office on the left hand side and should bring you into page that you are looking for. By the way, had a bit of trouble myself trying to find it so you are not alone[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]
                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Originally posted by redster
                          Originally posted by ECSquared

Thanks

Go onto the dead site and click on the ticket office on the left hand side and should bring you into page that you are looking for. By the way, had a bit of trouble myself trying to find it so you are not alone[img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

I'd say there's a few One Venue Members who are hoping you don't find it ! [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks lads, found it
                            \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

How much are stand tickets to the game? I might a chance of one, but want to make sure I am not getting ripped off.

Comment

Working...
                              X