This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attempted Touting

**** Munsterfans desont endorse the advertising of touted ticket sites - Kerry-Exile ***

Rip off.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

145 pops ! Cheaper than other touts I suppose. Have you actually received these ? Are they guaranteed ?
      "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

I dont trust first posts that advertise things like that. Where would they have gotten the tickets from anyway. I wouldnt trust this

Comment

Dare say they'll have loads of tickets for Stradey for that day - they're advertising it for the Saturday!
          Hope Not Hate

Comment

They can stick their tickets up their.....

Comment

A moderator should edit this post to scarlets tickets available from touts

Comment

Would you like the thread locked or find the post unacceptable??

Comment

unacceptable-
                  "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

This is an advert for a ticket tout site and should be deleted.

Comment

Working...
                    X