SUPPORTERS CLUB MEMBERS TICKET ALLOCATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
    If passed surely it can't come into effect until next season. Membership & ticket options for this season were taken out under the current constitution.
    The proposal relates to next season onwards.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

So can anyone email me this email as I've not received it.
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Pm me your email

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud View Post
          So can anyone email me this email as I've not received it.
          It will also be in red letter this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
            It will also be in red letter this week.
            Don't get the red letter either. I have checked my email address on the mrsc site btw.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Don't get the red letter either. I have checked my email address on the mrsc site btw.
              Pm me the address.

Comment

recently my Redletter has started to go straight into my junk mail for some strange reason, so maybe try checking there?

Comment

Originally posted by acskerries View Post
                  Certainly if there is no longer any incentive / reward for purchasing the more expensive dual venue tickets, there may be a drop in such memberships with a fairly direct impact on Munster finances. Depends on what the mission statement for the MRSC is, if there's soothing in there about raising funds for Munster, the lawyers out there might consider its implications?
                  Even conservatively if 100 Duals reverted back to Singles (or quit altogether), that alone would be a rough loss of about €10,000 to Munster Rugby, and it could well be multiples of that.

Wasn't there a cohort a few years ago who tried some other "look after myself" vote at an agm ?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs (was bthequin) View Post
                    Perhaps people are worried we'll get through to the Pro12 final and they won't be able to get a ticket.
                    there onsale with ticketmaster, if they are that concerned i'm sure they would go online there and buy them

Comment

Am I reading this incorrectly?..if that motion is passed and the article removed then nothing compels the committee to change the way tickets are allocated. This clause just refers to a wish or policy. Munster Rugby and the MRSC still have the power to continue as is.

"Whilst recognising that this Constitution provides that the benefits of membership of the Club are to be decided upon by the C.E.O., the Administrator and the Committee in unison, it is hereby acknowledged and confirmed to be the stated policy and wish of the members of the Club that the following criteria is applied in the prioritisation of distribution of membership benefits and the Committee are required to use their best endeavours to ensure such criteria is administered in the following manner:"

Comment

Surely ticket preferences should be given to those that purchase season tickets. If this proposal is carried, then it will take away a key benefit of being a STH, or am I missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                          If Munster qualify for the final of the Pro-12, they will be allocated 2,000 tickets.
                          Not there's a reason to hold a special meeting of angry Munster fans!
                          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Working...
                          X