Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hc final sold out ?

12 February 2007, 10:12 am

Due to huge demand for London 07 Heineken Cup final tickets - there are currently no tickets available through Ticketmaster.

A limited number of tickets may go on sale after the Heineken Cup semi-finals (20/21 April 2007).

Fans should sign up to ercrugby.com’s Ezine to updates regarding additional ticket availability for London 07.

An additional allocation of approximately 15,000 tickets is reserved for fans of both teams in the final which will be distributed by the two teams.

For information regarding accommodation and travel in London click here check out the off-the-field guide.

The London 07 Heineken Cup final kicks off at 2:30pm on Sunday 20 May.

Marketing spin.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Essentially it is sold out though isn't it. Well to the same extent it was sold out last year.
      Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

only difference is they've held onto a lot more tickets for the finalists this time around.

Last year the number of tickets that were availble after the quarterfinals was pretty small, I don't remember there being any at all after the semi's... or maybe there was a few hundred on the day of the semi's, certainly nothing left by lunchtime on the monday following.

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass

only difference is they've held onto a lot more tickets for the finalists this time around.

Last year the number of tickets that were availble after the quarterfinals was pretty small, I don't remember there being any at all after the semi's... or maybe there was a few hundred on the day of the semi's, certainly nothing left by lunchtime on the monday following.

You sure about that? The amount held on for the finalists is the same no? I agree there weren't any available after the semis last year.

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
            Originally posted by lahinch_lass

You sure about that? The amount held on for the finalists is the same no? I agree there weren't any available after the semis last year.

I thought it was about 10k tickets last year for the finalists... maybe there was only supposed to be 10k with the intention of making 5k publicly available after the semi's but once munster made the final those tickets were held back as well.
            Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Maybe I thought we got 7.5k though so I assumed Biarritz got the same. At the end of the day it's pretty similar to last year anyway. So good news for the ERC. God knows they need it!

Comment

I doubt Biarritz (cant see anyone else emerging from this side of the draw) willallow there ticket allocation to be scooped up by opposition fans so easily this time.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

IIRC last year Munster & Biaritz both got 7,500 odd, although was we all know, some of Biaritz's allocation managed to go to a few enterprising Munsterfans..[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

We got 7.5K each and Munster then got a second allocation of a couple of thousand tickets closer to the game.

Comment

last year about 30k sold before q final

then sold 20k in next week after all ireland final was guaranteened

no ticket then available other than 15k for finalists and 3,000 just before final which went to teams

my guess is that there will be no more ticketmaster sales

hope I am wrong

Comment

<!-
                        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                        var SymReal;

Sym()
                        {
                        window.open = SymWinOpen;
                        if(SymReal != null)
                        SymReal();
                        }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                        {
                        if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                        window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                        SymReal = window.;
                        window. = Sym;
                        }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                        window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Yep IIRC there were tickets available for about 3/4 days after the QFs last year. A big push from Leinster fans especially. It's why there wer quite a few LF in Cardiff. Don't think there were any tix left after the SF tho.

Comment

Twickers is a lot bigger than the Millennium stadium too, there's an extra 8K tickets or so now.
                          Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                          "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Working...
                          X