Tickets for Ireland/Argentina game Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Susie
    No tout here, just someone who doesn't think she'll use the tickets she bought and was giving a munster person a chance to buy the tickets.

Fair play [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

If anyone else has any spare, I would like to add my name to the Q

Comment

Just wanted those of you who wanted my tickets that I have not received them yet from the official world cup ticket place. They've my money but I've no tickets yet!! Will let you know when I get them. Cheers for now. Susie

Comment

Thanks Susie. sound[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just wanted those of you who wanted my tickets that I have not received them yet from the official world cup ticket place. They've my money but I've no tickets yet!! Will let you know when I get them. Cheers for now. Susie

Why don't I send you my money and in return you promise to send me the tickets when they arrive?
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

<!-
            var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
            var SymReal;

Sym()
            {
            window.open = SymWinOpen;
            if(SymReal != null)
            SymReal();
            }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
            {
            if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
            SymReal&#079;nLoad();
            window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
            SymReal = window.;
            window. = Sym;
            }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
            window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

I have mine. I got two each for the Argentina, Georgia and Namibia games but I was too late for the French clash. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
            "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

Have you actually recieved them namajeem? I booked a pair for the Argies game and the France game but nothing recieved in the post yet.

My computer thinks I'm gay
              What's the difference anyway
              When all the people do all day
              Is stare into a phone

Comment

No tout here, just someone who doesn't think she'll use the tickets she bought and was giving a munster person a chance to buy the tickets. Hate the sick mind of Desperate Dan, he really must be a desperate person

Surely that precludes Old Dog then !!! I take his two please![img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                How come when Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider he gained superpowers yet when Alexander Litvinyenko ate some sushi laced with polonium he lost his hair and died? Once again it\'s one rule for comic book superheroes and another for KGB turncoats.

Comment

Hi: Still waiting for my tickets for the official rugby ticket site. Bought them in February, told get them end of June. That's the latest. Anyone else get their tickets? Still willing to sell 2 at least

Comment

I bought the whole Group package through RWC and Ticketmaster but heard nothing since I booked in april 2006. Maybe next month they will arrive????
                    Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

<!-
                      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                      var SymReal;

Sym()
                      {
                      window.open = SymWinOpen;
                      if(SymReal != null)
                      SymReal();
                      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                      {
                      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                      window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                      SymReal = window.;
                      window. = Sym;
                      }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                      window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

bought two for the argie game for a buddy (im away for all the group stages and qf so couldnt go myself)who couldnt access the internet at work!

was put in a draw with everyone else who bought group stage tickets for the privilege to be allowed buy tickets for the final and won[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img].

said i'd trat myself and buy the best ones there, only problem was they were £320 a piece[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img], frickin ripoff

now im up in the gods behind the goal line[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]for £72 a piece

still tho, im goin to the final[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]. now all i need is ireland there too!!!
                      I may have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!

Comment

Mine (for the Pumas game) arrived today (in a huge UPC lorry).
                        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quayballs

No tout here, just someone who doesn't think she'll use the tickets she bought and was giving a munster person a chance to buy the tickets. Hate the sick mind of Desperate Dan, he really must be a desperate person

Surely that precludes Old Dog then !!! I take his two please![img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can vouch for the fact that OD has been good to the Munster faithful. May 2006 comes to mind for me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Didn't you 'retire' from this board for the 789th time last week?

Comment

Hi: Still waiting for my tickets for the official rugby ticket site. Bought them in February, told get them end of June. That's the latest. Anyone else get their tickets? Still willing to sell 2 at least

Feel free to PM me your details/the ticket details...I know a few people who are looking for these...
                              Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

When did u buy them?Was UPC the reason we paid an extra 30 euro or smth like that?!?!?
                                Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Working...
                                X