Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket swap thread

As the thread title suggests........

I have a hill 16 ticket for the French game and I want to swap it for an English ticket.......(including any price difference)

PM me if interested

Edit: Swap has been done

Comment

Bump

Comment

have 2 x terrace tickets for England

Wantses

2 x Stand tickets for England

Obviously will cover price difference

Pm if interested.

Comment

I have a French (and/or maybe England)6 Nations Hill 16 ticket to swap for a Munster V Llanelli QF ticket

PM if interested

Comment

I'll make this thread a sticky, but keep it to swapping, do not add ticket requests to this thread.
            <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
            http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
            </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Wife swap anyone???

Comment

I amcollecting a ticket for the French game tonight but will gladly swap for a ticket for the English game instead. PM if interested.
                \"Champions aren\'t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision\".

Comment

will swap two tickets for the Italy Ireland game in Rome for 2 to Llanelli Munster
                  Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Have French tickets to swap for English ones. I tce for tce(or stand &amp; cash diff) or two stand for two stand (or tce &amp; cash diff)

PM any offers but no requests (usual suspects take note as people are willing to miss game as opposed to tickets being spare). Limited access to NET so may be a day or so in replying

Comment

Tony where the hell have you been?

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

MF.COM is on the banned list at work and I have no net access at home either - long long story. A real pain in the hoop when it comes to sorting tickets and gossip before big matches.

Was Socks a bold boy? How bold? Details??

In fact could you synopsise the board over the last 3/4 months please? I'm assuming OLD DOG is LL???

Comment

Jesus T that's a tall ask[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]. Yes OD is LL. Yes Socks was banned. He was banned for bringing prostitutes onto the forum. I will have to PM you to tell more.

Welcome back by the way.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Class - am currently waiting on Eircom to lob a landline into the new gaff so I could be back in business in 3 weeks or 3yrs

Comment

I would say 3 years you'll be waiting Tony, they are retards of the highest order

Comment

Working...
                              X