No announcement yet.

Parking near thomond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what time LIT car park opens for match traffic?

Comment

Driving from Galway, normally bus it so this is a first. Any parking suggestions for Saturday coming from this side, wouldn't expect it will be too manic?

Comment

Originally posted by Gathering Moss View Post
        Driving from Galway, normally bus it so this is a first. Any parking suggestions for Saturday coming from this side, wouldn't expect it will be too manic?
        I Park in Woodview between Ivan's and the ground along the New Link Rd, residential streets run parallel to it (Google Maps New Link Rd, Limerick
        52.672454, -8.657364). Or Sometimes in Cahardavin Lawn. Remember the closer you are to the ground the slower you'll be getting on the road after.

(Make sure you come off at the right exit on the way in, otherwise you're heading for the tunnel.)
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post

I Park in Woodview between Ivan's and the ground along the New Link Rd, residential streets run parallel to it (Google Maps New Link Rd, Limerick
          52.672454, -8.657364). Or Sometimes in Cahardavin Lawn. Remember the closer you are to the ground the slower you'll be getting on the road after.

(Make sure you come off at the right exit on the way in, otherwise you're heading for the tunnel.)
          Sounds good.

Comment

Another suggestions is to Park in LIT. Beside the stadium. Easy access out afterwards tomorrow as there won't be too many there (hope i'm wrong about that)
            "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Working...
            X