Parking near thomond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parking near thomond

Hello, can anyone give me some advice in where i should park for the ospreys game on friday? Im not too familiar with limerick and this is my first time in thomond park.I dont mind walking, but if i can get relativley close that would be handy. Thanks alot.

I'll mind your car for a small fee [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    Better off parking in the Multi storey on Howleys Quay €1 per hour after 6 and the special bus direct to Thomond at the front of dunnes around the Corner.
    We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
    Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Originally posted by JFitz
      Hello, can anyone give me some advice in where i should park for the ospreys game on friday? Im not too familiar with limerick and this is my first time in thomond park.I dont mind walking, but if i can get relativley close that would be handy. Thanks alot.
      You would be better off parking in the city centre and getting the bus from Dunnes on Henry Street (Caherdavin no. 302) or walking. Traffic control will be in operation in the ground area with residents permits being required for access to estates.
      "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

You can park near Ivan's shop in Caherdavin and walk the 10 minutes to the pitch. It depends on which side you're coming from.

Comment

City Centre is best, but depends on which side you're coming from.
          Karl Spain: "This is better than watching two guys with stutters playing snap!"

Comment

Clare Street, the Dublin road out of the city, a 15-20 minute walk from there, that's what I normally do, though I'm thinking of getting the park n ride from Kilmurry, is 6.30 a bit too late to be getting it?
            Marty in the Morning

Comment

I know it is a bit late for this season I usually travel down from Dublandfor games in Thomond and come into the city from the Birdhill/O'Briensbridge side and park at Corbally SC. A late evening game its probably not a concern but parking there is supposed to be limited to two hours. But games in the early evening it is a concern about getting clamped. It is handy around 20 mins to walk to the stadium. Where do others park coming in from that Side?. I have a thing about paying for parking unless I really have to

Comment

If I have I normally come in through Parteen and park in Kileely. You
                can very near the ground that way.
                We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

I don't know any area to coming from the western direction,
                  but anything from south over east to north direction has very
                  easy access to Dunnes Stores or Woodies DYI with plenty of
                  parking spaces, and just a 10 minutes walk from Thomond

Comment

You get clamped if you park in the Ivans carpark
                    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Quick Q. Will be coming from different direction to usual on Stephens day so was considering S Court park and ride but imagine would take an age to get back there after the game??

Alternative to park in Harvey's Quay on the munster deal for a fiver and walk over the bridge. Are you gteed a space in that car park if you book online does anyone know? Don't want to get in there and realise it's full of people in at early sales or something!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

S.Court to T.P. usually takes about half an hour. The return from outside T.P. goes down to Ivans and is back in S.Court in even less time than the outward journey. Very efficient service. Enjoy.
                        '' You can't fix stupid ''

Comment

Originally posted by bobbin View Post
                          Quick Q. Will be coming from different direction to usual on Stephens day so was considering S Court park and ride but imagine would take an age to get back there after the game??

Alternative to park in Harvey's Quay on the munster deal for a fiver and walk over the bridge. Are you gteed a space in that car park if you book online does anyone know? Don't want to get in there and realise it's full of people in at early sales or something!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                          Traffic in the city will be crazy with the match and the usual Stephens day sales crowd and car parks will be busy, perhaps if you come in using the tunnel and take the caherdavin exit and get a spot in the dunnes or woodies car parks and its only a quick ten min walk to the ground from there

Comment

or pay a fiver and park at LIT beside the ground
                            Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by Exisle View Post
                              S.Court to T.P. usually takes about half an hour. The return from outside T.P. goes down to Ivans and is back in S.Court in even less time than the outward journey. Very efficient service. Enjoy.
                              we used it after Maori game and had to wait 40 mins in the rain for the return. Driver apologised but couldn't do anything due to the heavy traffic. Would imagine it would be the same on Monday
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X