For those without Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those without Tickets

As it is looking increasingly unlikely that I'll get sorted for a ticket, where are the MRSC associates in Limerick gathering for the match? Dolans? Haven't had to watch the lads on TV for quite some time, so I'm not in the know! Would like to find somewhere with a decent gang and a bit of craic (not to mention nervous nail-biting!)

i would recommend Dolans, there should be a few there
    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if the Big Screen was set up in the soccer field at Hassett's Cross (Limerick side of TP) so that any additional crowd could be heard cheering on their team.

There'd be 13,000 inside and another few thousand outside singing ntheir heads off.

Is it too late now? Ah well I'll just have to watch it on TV.

Comment

I'll be watching it in the Corner Flag mst likely, unless the Big scren in
        the Warehouse is on in Dolans?
        It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
          if the warehouse could be cleared quickly after the prematch, i am sure they would put it on for people, afaik the game last week was on in there
          The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Check this out

http://www.dolanspub.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco
              if the warehouse could be cleared quickly after the prematch, i am sure they would put it on for people, afaik the game last week was on in there

Nope, we watched it in the bar. Although I'd say if there's enough people in there wanting to watch it tomorrow Mick would put it on the big screen either upstairs or in the warehouse.
              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta

Originally posted by Bosco

Nope, we watched it in the bar. Although I'd say if there's enough people in there wanting to watch it tomorrow Mick would put it on the big screen either upstairs or in the warehouse.

Colm is the man, he gets things done!!

Comment

The website says it'll be on in the Warehouse.
                  Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                  Munster: Early Season
                  Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                  Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                  Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

yeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww....to the pit!

Comment

Working...
                    X