Place available for Tigers pre-match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place available for Tigers pre-match

Given up the ghost of finding a ticket for this one, and I don't think I could handle heading up to Limerick, getting the blood up for the game, then staying in the pub while everyone else heads out to watch it.

(Assuming the MRSC have no objections) would anyone like to take my place at the prematch? Good food, free pint & match programme, should be good craic especially with the Tigers supporters there.

PM or reply here, thanks. (I don't want to see the place go to waste).

Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
    "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Man,
    I don't know you, but i reckon you should get up to Limerick..... the atmosphere is electric at the moment... Met a couple of Tigers fans last night... great craic... good knowledgeable blokes...... And I presume tonight will be even better craic.......[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

yeah, there's a good buzz around the town. met a few Tigers fans last night, and we'r meeting some more this evening.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

It'd be tough finding accommodation, and it'd be an expensive trip just to watch the match on TV. Probably will stay in Cork and head to a pub with the crowd down here.

I've posted this on the Tigers forum too, still available.

Comment

Anyone who was willing to pay out good money to hear Mick Quinn talk through his ample posterior for 20 minutes must be ....

... a very decent person indeed, seeing as the funds raised are going to a very good cause.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

The last time I heard Mick Quinn talking at a pre match, was in 2002 in Cardiff [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

What time is the prematch on at?

\"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Originally posted by ECSquared

What time is the prematch on at?
                1pm, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by michael
                  The last time I heard Mick Quinn talking at a pre match, was in 2002 in Cardiff [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

ah jayz, all we need is a scud for this match....

Comment

Working...
                  X