Suaf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suaf

What is the official story with playing SUAF during televised matches?

What?
    Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by TST1

What is the official story with playing SUAF during televised matches?
      No idea what you mean. I don't think there is any story about playing SUAF during televised matches.

Comment

<DIV>There is none. The branch just made a decision to stop playing it after Munster score. I always liked it myself, but I guess it wasn't to everyone's taste. </DIV>
        <DIV>If you ask me they'd be doing better if they stopped playing that crap pop music over the tannoy before a game, let the crowd build up ffs. Snow Patrol is not going to get us in the mood for a match.</DIV>
        <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
        http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
        </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
          <div>There is none. The branch just made a decision to stop playing it after Munster score. I always liked it myself, but I guess it wasn't to everyone's taste. </div>
          <div>If you ask me they'd be doing better if they stopped playing that crap pop music over the tannoy before a game, let the crowd build up ffs. Snow Patrol is not going to get us in the mood for a match.</div>
          The PA systems at sports venues are just not suited to playing music on them, it always sounds crap. Which could only be good news for Snow Patrol, frankly. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
          Hope Not Hate

Comment

No piped music before matches!

Cara O'Sullivan or Derek Whatshisname belting out SUAF gets the crowd going, without doubt.

The M.B. should have the @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">team's song@@@@/SPAN>
            played after we score. Quinniegate, and the crap music are 2 more
            examples of just how hopelessly out of touch they are with reality and
            their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~
              The PA systems at sports venues are just not suited to playing music on them, it always sounds crap.
              PA system in Geneva was good for nothing - couldn't hear a word that was being muffled and mutteredat all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G

The M.B. should have the @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">team's song@@@@/SPAN>
                played after we score.
                Not a fan of this. I always find the crowd become a bit reluctant to cheer if there is music played.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus

Team do not want music played after scores

Fairynuff. The choir needs to get organised so, sing a burst of SUAF after each score.
                  Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by stunmer

Not a fan of this. I always find the crowd become a bit reluctant to cheer if there is music played.
                    (One of) the problems I have is when the music stops, so often does the crowd. Like in Paris for the Sale game, they played "Here we go" and the entire crowd got going, singing, flags waving. The second the music ended, everyone just stopped dead.
                    Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                    "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

Hopefully the brilliant Derek Moloney will get to sign it before the match......

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk

Hopefully the brilliant Derek Moloney will get to sign it before the match......

Sign what ? [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Point
                          Originally posted by Skyhawk

Sign what ? [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

My copy of his rugby CD [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Personally just think it adds to ocasion but if players dont want it so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~
                              Originally posted by Ruck
                              <DIV>There is none. The branch just made a decision to stop playing it after Munster score. I always liked it myself, but I guess it wasn't to everyone's taste. </DIV>
                              <DIV>If you ask me they'd be doing better if they stopped playing that crap pop music over the tannoy before a game, let the crowd build up ffs. Snow Patrol is not going to get us in the mood for a match.</DIV>

The PA systems at sports venues are just not suited to playing music on them, it always sounds crap. Which could only be good news for Snow Patrol, frankly. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

I thought 'Vertigo' and 'What you Waiting For' sounded good in the Millenium

Comment

Working...
                              X