Clear All

Ticket on Ebay

Currently at £100

Ebay

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><T>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD width="100%">
    <DIV id=EBdei&#111;n><!- Begin Dei&#111;n ->1 Ticket for Heineken Cup match between Munster and Leicester Tigers at Thomond Park on 20th January 2007 - Standing Only on North Terrace - unfortunately my daughter cannot get the time off work, therefore only 1 spare ticket. If local buyer, ticket can be collected and paid forin cash at time of collection. If posted, I will send it registered post. (can't risk not getting it). </DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

For £18 North terrace ticket

The fact thatit is quoted in sterling might point to Leicester Connection.Might be someone trying to fund their weekend.BTW I am not condoning Touting.[img]smileys/evil.gif[/img]
    I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

Originally posted by car54
      The fact thatit is quoted in sterling might point to Leicester Connection..[img]smileys/evil.gif[/img]

I'd say the fact that the seller is in Leicestershire means it is very probable that the seller is in Leicester.

Comment

I dont see what the problem is, i doubt its a tout and its whoevers bidding on the tickets that have driven it up to £100, it has 11 bids after all. It's just someone with a spare ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile
          I dont see what the problem is, i doubt its a tout and its whoevers bidding on the tickets that have driven it up to £100, it has 11 bids after all. It's just someone with a spare ticket

If it is a spare ticket why not offer it to a Leicester fan at face.The Fact that they are auctioning it means they are looking for a profit ergo TOUTING.[img]smileys/evil.gif[/img]
          I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

It is touting and they know exactly what they are doing.........if they were a genuine fan then they would have a "buy it now" price at face value.

Comment

There is also some upset on the Tigers forum

Comment

I can see you standing alone on this opinion its touting[img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img]
                Is it only a game?
                And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk

It is touting and they know exactly what they are doing.........if they were a genuine fan then they would have a "buy it now" price at face value.
                  But only if he/she fulfilled various eBay criteria - I don't think "buy it now" is available to everyone?

Hope Not Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk

I love the way a lot of touts, as in this instance, always have some seemingly innocous reason as to why they're touting a ticket e.g. can't get time off work, going to a wedding, etc - why not have the balls to just admit they're touting?
                    \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

<!-
                      var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                      var SymReal;

Sym()
                      {
                      window.open = SymWinOpen;
                      if(SymReal != null)
                      SymReal();
                      }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                      {
                      if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                      SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                      window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                      SymReal = window.;
                      window. = Sym;
                      }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                      window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

A bl**dy disgrace, should be hung for this. There are quite a few Tigers supporters who are coming over to Limerick without tickets. If it was me, I would have given the ticket away.... to one of these travellers,what's £18.00 amongst supporters. They are an embarrassment to Leicester and the Club.[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

http://tinyurl.com/y3ufcn

At least this guy isnt making any excuses. Prices quoted in Sterling. Seller apparently UK based.
                        www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by stevetelcom2000

http://tinyurl.com/y3ufcn

At least this guy isnt making any excuses. Prices quoted in Sterling. Seller apparently UK based.
                          £200 STERLING and they have 10 of them [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img][img]smileys/mad.gif[/img][img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]
                          Where do they f***ing get them..I am (as are a load of people) having mighty trouble getting only 1[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                          SCUM

Comment

Irish Indo

Munster clash tickets at €490 on internet

INTERNET ticket touts are looking to make a killing by charging 12 times the face value of a terrace ticket for this weekend's eagerly anticipated Heineken Cup clash between Munster and Leicester Tigers.

Touts using the popular auction website eBay are looking for stg£200 (€305) for a terrace ticket which normally retails at €25.

The online seller has 10 north terrace tickets for the Limerick fixture.

Meanwhile, a person based in Leicester has received bids in excess of stg£320 (€490) for two terrace tickets.

Over 10 bids have been offered for the two east terrace tickets for the game which are also worth €25 face value.

Saturday's match in Limerick is the last Munster match to be played at Thomond Park before work begins on the stadium's €40m redevelopment.

The Mayor of Limerick, Joe Leddin, has appealed to all Munster fans to join a big parade to the ground on Saturday to mark the team's final match in the old venue.

The parade begins at Bedford Row at 3.30pm on Saturday and will be lead by the local CBS brass band.

Barry Duggan

Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

I hope they are left with the tickets. Our little group will be thin on the ground this year, but no way will we pay over the odds (that includes the 'packages' that some clubs are offering for cold chips and half-cooked chicked beforehand....).

If he is a Tigers supporters club member I hope they track him down. The lads over there aren't too kenn on touting either. I'd say they'd reckon he's offside and fair game for a bit of light rucking.......

Comment

Working...
                              X