Urgent!!!Help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent!!!Help.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum.Is there anyone coming from Cork to either limerick this evening or Shannon Airport tommorow morning.In the unlikely event, would that person be able to Collect my passport at the passport office in Cork.I know this is a big ask but I am desperate.I will be eternally grateful.I know I am an idiot but I only found out last night that I was going toGeneva,and I sent my passport away last week to be renewed.A very nice lady in the passport office is giving me an emergency passport,fair play to her.Thanks in Advance.
    I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

could a courier pick it up for you? dont thing they are too expensive
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

TWIB could have done this for you yesterday.

Comment

Car54, I know a guy down there today but he is driving an artic and probably wouldn't be able to get parking. He is heading for Doughcloyne Ind Estate after lunch. If there is anyway you can get it out there (possibly somebody from the Cork contingent might be able to help) I can get it back to Limerick / Shannon for you this evening.
        Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Thanks Redster.The problem I have is that the passport will not be ready until 4pm.I have decided to drive down and get it.I will be leavingat 2.30 so if anyone can help in the meantime my mob is 0876821428.Thanks to all for your suggestions.See you all in Geneva(hopefully).
          I distrust Camels and anybody else that go for 7 days without a drink

Comment

My guy will not be leaving Doughcloyne until after 5pm if that is any help to you so if you can get anybody to get it lifted and dropped there, let me know before you head off to Cork.
            Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Working...
            X