Best of luck to all those travelling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck to all those travelling

[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]best of luck to all those who are travelling over this weekend on planes, trains, boats, motorbikesandautmobiles. I remember this time last year when we played Castres on Friday the 13th, and we had a great gang over there making noise on a freezing night. Do us proud as Munster supporters on our first visit to Switzerland, remember us at home who are with you in spirit and best of luck to the team.

A repeat of this would be good:

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

A pity you will not be there to fly the flag with us in Geneva. You certainly did a marvellous job in Castres.

Comment

Thanks Harry, we'll do our best to represent you [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]. I hope Harry is doing well (and his mammy !).

Comment

all is good, I'll be making him watch the game on Sunday. Singing SUAF to him today made him stop crying[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

How many are travelling do you think?
        Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Many thanks Harry - would you like me to cheer for the Ospreys or for Stade Francais on Sunday?
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Why shout for either, OD? One team are "has-beens", the others are "never weres"

Comment

Originally posted by Harry

all is good, I'll be making him watch the game on Sunday. Singing SUAF to him today made him stop crying[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

How many are travelling do you think?

Between 5,000 and 7,000 plus a few more who already live on mainland Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet
                Why shout for either, OD? One team are "has-beens", the others are "never weres"

Because both play the kind of rugby that gives me some hope that the game has a future.
                New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus
                  Originally posted by Old Dog

Because both play the kind of rugby that gives me some hope that the game has a future.

If I have said it once , I have said it a thousand times.. Shup u gowl

You may be able to silence me - but you'll never be able todestroy good rugby, try as you will, in both your Shannon and Munster guises.

Comment

You like they way the hairsprays play? For me they would be the worst
                    of the welsh sides and up there in the top 5 Euro sides not to watch

Comment

Many thanks Harry - would you like me to cheer for the Ospreys or for Stade Francais on Sunday?

I'd prefer you to shout for Stade as that's who we're going to meet in the final OD, we can then see who wins the style war.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus

If I have said it once , I have said it a thousand times.. Shup u gowl

You may be able to silence me - but you'll never be able todestroy good rugby, try as you will, in both your Shannon and Munster guises.

Fight, fight.............

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy

You like they way the hairsprays play? For me they would be the worst of the welsh sides and up there in the top 5 Euro sides not to watch

Which, no doubt, is why you were in Donnybrook last Saturday evening.

Comment

No doubt

Comment

Best of luck to all that are travelling....do us all proud !

Harry
                              As for getting Stade in the final and winning the fashion stakes...no competition my friend ! [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Hope all is well with the FAMILY ![img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X