Bar in Playa Del Carmen for match?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar in Playa Del Carmen for match?

Since ye are all in the helpful mode, looking for a bar in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, for the match on Sunday...

It's all bloody American football over here, even at 7 in the morning...

Ta very!
    SRG
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

try looking up setanta.com american venues SRG, they might have a listing.
    hope the holiday is going well.

I am not an alcoholic - alcoholics go to meetings.

Comment

Thanks wayen but... How did this happen?? I didn't create a new topic!! [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]Spooky....

Will do - holiday is BRILLIANT, except for the torrential rainstorms here today (hence the being on Munsterfans!!). I know it's Winter here but sheesh... so far 10 days of 32°C brilliant sunshine and then this. I want a refund!
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Sorry 2rg, but despite ruckers best efforts, topics called sex dont
        always get the attention they deserve. I thought splitting and
        retitling may help.
        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

right - no help here so...

am gonna have to get up at the crack of dawn and log on here. Sure someone will be keeping a commentary going??

Will it be on Live95?? Might be able to listen to that on the net...

Comment

Working...
          X