Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar in Sydney or Brisbane showing match?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar in Sydney or Brisbane showing match?

Now that iv got your attention. Iv a bit of a mad question but would anyone know of any bars in Sidneyand Brisbane that might show the next two games in the HEC. Cheers.

Now that I've got your attention. No!
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

if memory serves me there's a pub called Scruffy Murphy's in Sydney....I was just a tad drunk that night so I could be totally wrong. Tis off Pitt Street, near the Central Station end. There's also an Irish bar on another street off Pitt Street, this time the Bridge end though. again,can't remember the name!!!
      "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

I couldnt tell you. I have never been to America. Sure what are you doing out there, theres loads of jobs in Ireland these days?.

Comment

Scruffy murphys. the mercantile, St Patricks Tavern, possibly even the Coogee bay hotel.

I think the setanta website might have a link to where you can watch
          the games. I remember paying $20 into some pub possible St Patricks to
          watch the 99 all ireland, not sure now though.

Will text and see if I can find a place

Actually is Robid 1 not still out there, in which case he may be able to help you out.

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

and I think ausmunstJoe is in sydney someplace
            Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Mate, cheers , or monkey bar in sydney .. geo street, this two bar or pub got ESPN ..., in sydney 2 to 5 pub or bar got euro sport but europe cup are only show in espn.. 2 game delay or live.. before u go .. double check .. in epsn website ..

six nation, GP, CL, anglo wales cup, england test match all in setanta sports

super 14,tri nation, summar tour, euro tour, currie cup, NPC NZ all on foxsport

rugby league uk super league on foxsports, state of orign, NRL play off and 2 game weekly on channel 9

rugby free to air on channel 10 ( not europore game )

AFL . mate idea

European cup .. All in ESPN

cheers

Comment

Would be very surprised if any of these places would be showing these games live in Oz. Put it this way, if I couldn't find anywhere or any channel in New Zealand to watch live Euro-Cup games 2 years ago, what hope Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaman
                  Would be very surprised if any of these places would be showing these games live in Oz. Put it this way, if I couldn't find anywhere or any channel in New Zealand to watch live Euro-Cup games 2 years ago, what hope Australia?

They only show the knock-out stages live over there on the Rugby Channel, don't they?

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td align="left" background="images/sky_guide_top_bgd.gif" valign="top" width="1%"></td>
                    <td ="channeler" background="images/sky_guide_top_bgd.gif" width="98%">Heineken Cup</td>
                    <td align="right" background="images/sky_guide_top_bgd.gif" valign="top" width="1%"></td>
                    </tr>
                    </t></table>

Date: Monday, January 15, 2007

Time: 1:55 AM

Duration: 125 Minutes

Channel: The Rugby Channel

Genre: Sports

Censorship:

Synopsis:
                    Join SKY Sport as we bring you LIVE coverage round five action in the
                    Heineken Cup. See Bourgoin take on the Munster at Stade Pierre Rajon in
                    France.

From Sky New Zealand online program guide.

I am not an alcoholic - alcoholics go to meetings.

Comment

I think NZ Sky had so many complaints following their withdrawal of live coverage of the Semi-Final last year they have shown many more live matches this year.
                      I am not an alcoholic - alcoholics go to meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by wayen
                        <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><T>
                        <T>
                        <TR>
                        <TD vAlign=top align=left width="1%" background=images/sky_guide_top_bgd.gif></TD>
                        <TD width="98%" background=images/sky_guide_top_bgd.gif ="channeler">Heineken Cup</TD>
                        <TD vAlign=top align=right width="1%" background=images/sky_guide_top_bgd.gif></TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>

Date: Monday, January 15, 2007
                        Time: 1:55 AM
                        Duration: 125 Minutes
                        Channel: The Rugby Channel
                        Genre: Sports
                        Censorship:
                        Synopsis: Join SKY Sport as we bring you LIVE coverage round five action in the Heineken Cup. See Bourgoin take on the Munster at Stade Pierre Rajon in France.

From Sky New Zealand online program guide.

Ooh, are they making up for not showing the Leinster vs Munster game live last April?!!!

Comment

mate this season NZ skysports great improvement to show the UK Game as English primership, Six nation, European cup and ang wales cup.. complete to Australia unless we got ESPN and Setanta othersie we miss out the other 2/3 of european rugby .. 1/3 " summar tour" and Aut test on Foxsports ...

even foxsports got hold all southenhamp rugby but I feel not good like watch euro game .. best of the best on earth..

Go Ireland GO rugby .. hehehh

Comment

I watched the 2000 Final in Cheers on Georges Street. They had all the 6 nations games on as well in there. You could try them. They had soccer and rugby from Europe on downstairs most weekends.

The Monkey bar, if memory serves me correctly is4 or5 doors up from Cheers towards Town Hall Station.
                            It happened, and I was there.
                            4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
                            What does grease taste like? Is it like chicken?

Comment

Well to answer late on the Bourgoin game it wasn't on because ESPN don't show the sunday game.

However since the Leicster game is one of the saturday games there is a chance this weekend. The haven't announced which saturday game they are showing yet but since it is the tie of the round i have my fingures crossed.

If they are showing it you will get it in scruffys but that no place to watch a game. Either the pbh or tigers in rozelle. Probably the Red Lion in rozelle as well. I will find out and post back if it is on.

Comment

Working...
                              X