DUBLIN PUB FOR SUNDAY’S GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUBLIN PUB FOR SUNDAY’S GAME

has anyone gotsuggestions for apub in dublin,for us unfortunates not going to the game. might be goodfun if we could get a crowd of us together.[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

Birchalls in Ranelagh is always great for the rugby. That's where we always go anyway.

Comment

I'll be at The Dropping Well

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
        Birchalls in Ranelagh is always great for the rugby. That's where we always go anyway.

Great pub...........Guinness....mmmmm....ahhhhh I'm off it for Jan[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

The clubhouse in Skerries is always great for a Munster match....great atmosphere

Comment

Note to self-Avoid Birchalls Sunday[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

No no, hang on, that's a bit too close to D4 for comfort. Stay away from all the lady boys lads, you'll get contaminated. [img]smileys/redface.gif[/img]

Comment

The Dropping Well isn't a great pub to watch a game. Birchalls is fine spot alright (he last two games I watched there was Castres v Munster and England v Ireland).
                The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

thanks for all the suggestions, i might just fight my way through the hordes of leinster supporters!!, in a pub in Bray, where I live.particularly,if we get weather like the storm we had last night. Munster abu.[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

Comment

im in bray (temporarily) at the minute too. where would one go in bray to watch?i usually go to blackrock or somewhere like that
                    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

hi hugged rugger, sorry only getting back to u now.

jim doyles on the seafront is not a bad spot to watch the match.the porterhouse would be the next best.Its hit or miss really. Its just handy if you want to watch it in bray, rather thatn travelling on further.ill prob try and get a few to go to Jim Doyles.is it 1 or 2pm kick off?

Comment

Dohenny and Nesbitts - always a good crowd of munster supporters...

Comment

Working...
                        X