SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

I am one of those impatient people who booked well ahead in advance of the Date of the Bourgoin match being announced. I booked to get to Bourgoin on Friday at noon and leaving on Sunday morning, not ever thinking that we would get Sunday. (Flights from Dub - Stan- Grenoble Return.) I have travelled from the States for every HC match this season, including flying to Cardiff and then the following week to Shannon. Not looking for any sympathy here, but rather than spend the next few days struggling to see how I could change my Ryanair flights, does anyone have the lowdown on the cheapest daytrip or overnight stay. Not a skinflint, but will be throwing away $300 on Ryanair, that I will offer free to anyone who wants to make the name change.

Shep I am not sure about other travel agents but a quick glance at Munster rugby travel tells the following. Best of luck with it all. I won't be going so enjoy if you get there

H

<TABLE =TableBorder style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#666666 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=1>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD =RedBG colSpan=2 height=22>HEINEKEN CUP -BOURGOIN V MUNSTER- GENEVA(14 January2007 Kick Off 14:00 local) Ex Shannon Cork and Dublin</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =NormFontJustify vAlign=top colSpan=2>
    This will be another first for European Rugby and Munster playing a high level rugby match in Switzerland for the first time. Geneva is a beautiful city with plenty of bars and night life. It has a lovely old walled town to visit and the city over looks Lake Geneva. In the distance the snow capped Alps andMount Blanc adds to the beautiful back drop of Geneva. We have already inspected the hotels, stadium and city facilitiesand they are all excellent. The Stadium is 15 min out from the city centre and is well serviced by trams and buses. Our selectedhotels are all in the centre of Geneva close to bars and restaurants. We have a range of Tourist , 3 star and 4star hotels to pick from.
    Package includes flights , AirportMatch Transfersand 1or 2nights accommodation.

BOOK NOW ENQUIRIES 061 414717

PLEASE NOTE CORK AND SHANNONFLIGHTS ON WAIT LIST ONLY -DUBLIN FLIGHT FULL
    UPDATED 18/12/06

TO BOOK PLEASE CLICK ABOVE DEPOSIT IS 150€ FULL PAYMENT DUE AFTER 12 DEC</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>1or 2NIGHT HOTEL PACKAGE: TOUR REF MST02

Hotel Bernina 2/3* www.bernina-geneve.ch 1 night €399 2 night €450 (No Bar)
    Hotel Longchamps2/3* www.drake-longchamp.ch 1 night €415 2 night €465 (No Bar)
    Hotel Best Western 3* www.astoria-geneve.ch 1 night €435 2 night €485 (FULL)
    Hotel Savoy 3* www.hotel-savoy.net 1 night €445 2 night €495
    Hotel Edel Weiss 3* www.manotel.com 1 night €455 2 night €525 (FULL)
    Hotel Kipling 3* <A href="http://www.manotel.com/" target="_b
    Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Fly the outward leg as booked.

Fly back on Monday (Ryanair) Grenoble - Glasgow for £20 and Glasgow - Dublin for 1 cent.

Or by easyjet Grenoble to Luton and Luton Dublin.
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

hows life OD?
        Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Working...
        X