Munster in Calgary (please help!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster in Calgary (please help!!)

Am stuck in Calgary for the next few month.Is there anyone out therethat maybe able to suggest a pub I could go to, to watchat least the HC matches?

Have only arrived and am finding my feet soam not sure where to look. Tried some of the rugby clubs here but sky and setanta aren't available.

Any suggestions would be really appriciated.

see if there's a GAA club .. they're bound to have setanta.
    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

hey spud, I live in Boston and am going to be in Las Vegas for the Bourgoin game. What I do is look up the Setanta website at this link.

http://na.setanta.com/portal/systemc...e?open&sys temtitle=nappvvenuefinderb

They show the games in N America for free. Presume they're showing the next few live, they tend to show them all live. And if they don't show them live, then they have delayed coverage which is better than nothing. Check out the listings on the setanta website, they go forward a week.

Bourgoin game is at one in Europe...which is about 6 in the morning over on the West Coast, wahey! Hope you find a place!
      Murty\'s gonna get ya

Comment

check this out spud:

http://linux11744.dn.net/setanta/jsp....jsp?head=0&am p;radius=100&zipCode=T2P+2G8

I would advise you to give the bars a ring in advance all the same.
        Murty\'s gonna get ya

Comment

Thanks Carmen,

Have been able to get onto the setanta web site and plug in my post code, but the link to the venue page doesn't work. I'll try again later.

In the mean time there seems to be 2 pubs here in Calgary that, according to their web sites show rugby matches. Will just have to pay them a visit. Fingers crossed.

Saw the K.O time for the bourgoin game alright, wounder if they do lock-in's in this part of the world!!!

Comment

Spud call me at 540-5245. I live in Calgary. You can call me right away if you like. It's 11.35am Calgary time

Comment

Working...
            X