Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have Tickets for Connacht Game

Hi All,
    I have some tickets for the Connacht game today but can#t make it.. anybody interested ? 4no tickets Face value

I'm not interested, but for others, where are you based? Not much use
    to midwest buyers if you're based in Cork or Waterford.
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

I'm based in cork but tickets can be collected in Galway

Comment

there is a begging thread already opened .. if you want to find people looking for tickets

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

there is a thread of people here looking for tickets...me included(2)...if you want,pop into the chat room to sort out...
          Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...sp?TID=1370&am p;PN=1

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

if they are ticketmaster you may need to show credit/debit card details in galway from which they were purchased with-they might not be that petty tho
              If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Working...
              X