High King Christmas Offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High King Christmas Offer

We're entirely sold out of the Brave & Faithful print, just dropping the last 3 into the Cork Munster Store (There are a couple left in the Limerick store) but I have no more stock.

I do have a very small number of The High King (Paul O'Connell) print which we are going to sell offto clear the stockfor €25, presently €45 in the Munster Shop.(however they must be ordered today orearly tomorrowto get them outasap or the latest Friday morning (Ireland only if you want it in time for Christmas) Anyone interested PM me. These would make an ideal Christmas prezzie for the Munsterfan in your life or as a treat for yourself. This offeris only open to members of Munsterfans

Con Artist

Thanks to those who ordered, hope you enjoyed your Munster print. For those who ordered late, please note that I will be in Kerry until New Years Day. I promise to have your prints in the post on the 2nd.

There's still a small few left for those who are tempted [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Con Artist

Comment

Hi,

As an art novice, can you tell me what size fame we need for these prints?

Thanks
      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

I am selling one for €22.50[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
        The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Working...
        X