Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	2497499

IRB approved too.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugb...yers-1.1664573
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Mandatory yellow card for pulling them off the wearers head?

This is far more debilitating than ripping the scrumcap off some fatties head and throwing it into the terrace
    I am the million man.

Comment

Could be useful for bikers too, hmm ...
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Can you get them mirrored? Or blacked out? Can we get a pair for Ryan and insist he grows dreadlocks for the full on Predator effect?
        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

The manufacturers are also rumoured to working on customisable blinkers for heavy internet users
          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
            Mandatory yellow card for pulling them off the wearers head?

This is far more debilitating than ripping the scrumcap off some fatties head and throwing it into the terrace
            Depends. In my short and intermittent experience as a forward, I had the joy of some objectionable Bok attempting to remove mine while my head was sticking out of a ruck. He swung out of the ****er with sufficient force to tear the chin strap off (thankfully before my head went with it). Thank god for cheap kit
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

IRB approved,I bet the PRL won't use them.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                IRB approved,I bet the PRL won't use them.
                Wray could pop a screen inside and up his eyeball count by 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                  If it was anything involving Saracens he could be done for cruel and unusual punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                    Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                    If it was anything involving Saracens he could be done for cruel and unusual punishment.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	a-clockwork-orange-475864l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	2478656
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Add a snorkel for use in rolling mauls ...
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Are they available in Red, Blue, White, Green and Bleen?
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

IRFU stance on goggles doesn’t make sense, say eye experts

IRFU making a spectacle of itself (sorry)!

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugb...erts-1.2442300
                          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                            Could be useful for bikers too, hmm ...
                            Or childers on Go-Karts
                            Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Will they be of any use to that blue young 10 in Italy?
                              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                              X