masters of our own disasters

Leave a comment:

• treatycity1
    replied
    our line outs a disaster and keatley is not helping

Leave a comment:

• treatycity1
    replied
    let’s just keep kicking it deep to them and get them to run back and hand us our asses on a plate

Leave a comment:

• The Last Stand
    replied
    Originally posted by sewa View Post
    Have a chat with DG.
    The plot thickens.

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Had my thoughts about the authenticity of it all at the time, still didn't know there was more to this?

anyone care to elaborate?

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
    Nope. No idea. I vaguely recall there being mention of stuff going on off the board that he had to give it up.
    Have a chat with DG.

Leave a comment:

• blackwarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by sewa View Post
    I am guessing you know what actually happened and are taking the piss?
    Is there something we're supposed to know or have missed?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Average
    replied
    Nope. No idea. I vaguely recall there being mention of stuff going on off the board that he had to give it up.

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
    Agreed. Best thread ever, on this site.
    Hopefully whatever circumstances lead to joeriddick/kong giving up on it have been resolved though.
    I am guessing you know what actually happened and are taking the piss?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Average
    replied
    Agreed. Best thread ever, on this site.
    Hopefully whatever circumstances lead to joeriddick/kong giving up on it have been resolved though.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin77
    replied
    What an excellent read this all was. Shame it never continued

Leave a comment:

• Grandpasimpson
    replied
    Originally posted by rua13 View Post
    At least ten steps there by Shane o donnell but free in awarded, same last Saturday, is he ever blown up for it?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• rua13
    replied
    At least ten steps there by Shane o donnell but free in awarded, same last Saturday, is he ever blown up for it?

Leave a comment:

• nuke
    replied
    Originally posted by tafnat View Post
    Yes yawl rowing,he does seem to build well on both sides. Glad you enjoyed Kinsale,we did also.
    It was a great weekend all right.

Shouldn't be a problem as long as he hits the gym to do the right weights when he's old enough(if he isn't already). I never did that and while i developed on both sides one of the first questions I was asked by our physio when I presented a trapped nerve between my C5 & C6 and muscle spasming by my right shoulder blade was "did I row when I was younger?" and "was it two oars or one?"

He was not surprised that I did, with one oar(bow) that requires more power through the right upper body. I haven't rowed in 20 years but apparently the imbalance is still there as I was never functionally assessed and given remedial weight training to do.
    Last edited by nuke; 8th-May-2013, 08:51.

Leave a comment:

• tafnat
    replied
    Originally posted by nuke View Post
    Ensure he is exercising both arms and shoulders or he will end up with a muscular imbalance that can lead to trapped nerves and the like later in his career - speaking from experience of this from rowing yawls
    Yes yawl rowing,he does seem to build well on both sides. Glad you enjoyed Kinsale,we did also.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X