Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ustix View Post
    To h-t only
    Just gives thanks to your God that you were lucky enough to see this legendary Dublin team who after toying with Mayo for 35 mins stopped the messing and hit them with around 100 scores in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half.

Comment

Unfortunately the best performance from Cork in Croke Park in a longtime came from a ref Colin Lane today.

Dublin were immense in the 2nd half but I think they will still get a battle from either Kerry or Tyrone, both mentally stronger than Mayo. The Dublin fullback line struggled at times today.

Comment

Today’s teams are just fighting for the right to lose the final. Dublin had another few gears during the first half yesterday, they were never under pressure, they might have had less possession, but they were comfortable.

The ability to have zero reliance on any one player is something that hasn’t been seen since Kilkenny were at their best.

Comment

Even as a Kerry man, I don't think either of today's teams would have troubled mayo, let alone Dublin.
          When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
            Even as a Kerry man, I don't think either of today's teams would have troubled mayo, let alone Dublin.
            cute hoorism at its finest.

Comment

Peter Keane as quoted in today's Irish Times

“Come here, I left the dressing room below, and Shane Ryan (the Kerry goalkeeper) was on the phone to Vincent Murphy Sports, in Castleisland, and his biggest problem was would he get two pairs of boots, or three pairs of boots, because he’d have his boots worn out so much from kicking the ball out to Dublin. That’s going to be the biggest problem. Come here, we’ll come up in three weeks and do our best.”

Comment

This king puck ordure is likely to be counter productive

Comment

Working...
                X