• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	_fan_salutes_limerick_s_munster_win.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	2572652

60 year old man in Bruff. Co. Limerick spent 3 days cutting his 3/4 acre lawn (above) as a tribute to Limerick winning the Munster Hurling Final on Sunday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Bread View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	_fan_salutes_limerick_s_munster_win.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	2572652

60 year old man in Bruff. Co. Limerick spent 3 days cutting his 3/4 acre lawn (above) as a tribute to Limerick winning the Munster Hurling Final on Sunday!!
      You're some man for one man soda bread!
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I'd like to claim credit for it but it wasn't me & it's quite a few years since I as 60!

Comment

Cork beat Westmeath 1-40 to 0-20 to qualify to meet Kilkenny next Sunday at 2:00pm in Croke Park.

Comment

Leix beat the Dubs 1-22 to 0-23 and qualify to play Tipp next Sunday at 4:00 in Croke Park.

Comment

Meath beat Clare earlier 2-16 to 1-18, they're off to Donegal next.

Comment

Just booked flights & hotel for Limerick's semi. Anyone know when the match tickets go on sale?

Comment

Keep an eye out on tickets.ie

Comment

Tickets will go on sale next Monday, 15th. July through usual outlets, Centra. Tickets.ie etc. Given that it is a Saturday evening game tickets should not be a problem, ticket prices are €50 for the stands.

Comment

How awful is Gaelic Football......was watching Roscommon V Tyrone earlier, switched over to the netball.
                      Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Mrs Piquet liked that post. I agree with her.

Comment

Dublin 19 - 5 Cork Nul

Comment

Working...
                          X