Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief
    replied
    When did Donaghy go AWOL in a fight? Don't see what that has to do with the price of cabbage anyway. It's football ability we're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• anthonyl
    replied
    Why wouldn't he have as good a pedigree as Donaghy...at least he wouldn't go awol in a fight

Leave a comment:

• Chief
    replied
    He'll need to lose a few pounds, could be a quiet christmas in the Miller house!

Leave a comment:

• bruffian
    replied

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts
    He could be Dublin's version of "de shtar" ( how I hated that nickname , shouted bydrunken , slobberring Hilbillies over the summer). And Miller hsas more of a pedigree in the game than that 'who de man' basketballer had until a year or two ago, having played for the Under 21's a number of years back.

donaghy is a footballer who happens to be good at basketball much like limericks john galvin,he didnt just take up football after being a professional sportsman for a decade,like miller is doing,in no way does miller have a better pediree in football than donaghy.it would be interesting seeing him at full forward,wouldnt be many lads pushing him off a ball!

Leave a comment:

• Chief
    replied
    Lads as thread starter I feel I have the right to ask what the jaysus ye are all banging on about!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think it's actually quite a witty moniker.

Leave a comment:

• ECSquared
    replied

Thats terrible DG, but yes.

Wheres Bluesky, she used to (probably still is) friends with him.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Is that Tampax?

Leave a comment:

• ECSquared
    replied

Ah sure its going to be a season of the big man in at full forward for next year thats for sure. Everyone tried to copy the northern "swarm defence" when that appeared to work now it'll be the genius idea of the big man at 14.

Next someone will win the All Ireland with the radical step of long kicks and high fielding

Leave a comment:

• Paulie Walnuts
    replied
    He could be Dublin's version of "de shtar" ( how I hated that nickname , shouted bydrunken , slobberring Hilbillies over the summer). And Miller hsas more of a pedigree in the game than that 'who de man' basketballer had until a year or two ago, having played for the Under 21's a number of years back.

Leave a comment:

• Daky
    replied
    Now Point - that's not nice - true, b ut not nice[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied

Originally posted by Chief
    I see Eric Miller got 3 points for the Dubs against Louth in a challenge match the other day. Lined out at full-forward. Very experimental team so it could mean little, but wouldn't it be mad to see him lining out in the championship come summertime? He could be the new Vinny Murphy!

He could be great, especially in Championship matches,as Dublin would be playing one week in every four ....

coat.

Leave a comment:

• Chief
    started a topic Miller makes debut for Dubs

Miller makes debut for Dubs

I see Eric Miller got 3 points for the Dubs against Louth in a challenge match the other day. Lined out at full-forward. Very experimental team so it could mean little, but wouldn't it be mad to see him lining out in the championship come summertime? He could be the new Vinny Murphy!
Working...
X