Miller makes debut for Dubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller makes debut for Dubs

I see Eric Miller got 3 points for the Dubs against Louth in a challenge match the other day. Lined out at full-forward. Very experimental team so it could mean little, but wouldn't it be mad to see him lining out in the championship come summertime? He could be the new Vinny Murphy!
    Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Originally posted by Chief
    I see Eric Miller got 3 points for the Dubs against Louth in a challenge match the other day. Lined out at full-forward. Very experimental team so it could mean little, but wouldn't it be mad to see him lining out in the championship come summertime? He could be the new Vinny Murphy!

He could be great, especially in Championship matches,as Dublin would be playing one week in every four ....

coat.

Comment

Now Point - that's not nice - true, b ut not nice[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
      Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

He could be Dublin's version of "de shtar" ( how I hated that nickname , shouted bydrunken , slobberring Hilbillies over the summer). And Miller hsas more of a pedigree in the game than that 'who de man' basketballer had until a year or two ago, having played for the Under 21's a number of years back.
        Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Ah sure its going to be a season of the big man in at full forward for next year thats for sure. Everyone tried to copy the northern "swarm defence" when that appeared to work now it'll be the genius idea of the big man at 14.

Next someone will win the All Ireland with the radical step of long kicks and high fielding
          \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

Is that Tampax?

Comment

Thats terrible DG, but yes.

Wheres Bluesky, she used to (probably still is) friends with him.
              \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

I think it's actually quite a witty moniker.

Comment

Lads as thread starter I feel I have the right to ask what the jaysus ye are all banging on about!
                  Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts
                    He could be Dublin's version of "de shtar" ( how I hated that nickname , shouted bydrunken , slobberring Hilbillies over the summer). And Miller hsas more of a pedigree in the game than that 'who de man' basketballer had until a year or two ago, having played for the Under 21's a number of years back.

donaghy is a footballer who happens to be good at basketball much like limericks john galvin,he didnt just take up football after being a professional sportsman for a decade,like miller is doing,in no way does miller have a better pediree in football than donaghy.it would be interesting seeing him at full forward,wouldnt be many lads pushing him off a ball!
                    g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
                    -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
                    -thomas sowell

Comment

He'll need to lose a few pounds, could be a quiet christmas in the Miller house!

Comment

Why wouldn't he have as good a pedigree as Donaghy...at least he wouldn't go awol in a fight

Comment

When did Donaghy go AWOL in a fight? Don't see what that has to do with the price of cabbage anyway. It's football ability we're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                          X