Nfl 2016/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nfl 2016/17

Cracker of a game on SS2 - Green Bay Packers v Jacksonville Jaguars...

Giants vs Cowboys later!!
    "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

I never realised Green Bay were the early game this weekend . . . .thanks for that.

Comment

Green Bay win. 27-23.

Comment

Raiders v Saints looks like game of the weekend so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
          I never realised Green Bay were the early game this weekend . . . .thanks for that.
          Im abit of a closet cheesehead!

Comment

Jets lost to Bengals with a last minute field goal, despite having sacked the QB 7 times. Looks like it's down to the defence to drag them through the season again!
            "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Bash View Post
              Im abit of a closet cheesehead!
              I've always supported the Packers for some reason. I have no idea why, just always did.

That tank Eddie Lacy crashing the ball up is a great sight . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                I've always supported the Packers for some reason. I have no idea why, just always did.

That tank Eddie Lacy crashing the ball up is a great sight . . .
                Ya its tenuous but i felt the small town link between the team munster had a similarity with the packers! Rural/small town Wisconsin and they are one of the few franchises that never moved and dont have a corporate named stadium etc! Lacy has been a beast for years and they have QB but im not sure of there attack this year!

Comment

Speaking of QBs The eagles have got themselves a superstar in the making! Panthers Cam Newton is tearing up the rulebook too! Steelers in good nick this year too!
                  Last edited by Bash; 22nd-September-2016, 22:08.

Comment

Playoffs begin this weekend its wild card round!

Raiders @ Houston
                    Detroit @ Seattle
                    Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh
                    Giants @ Frozen Tundra

Some tasty lineups.. Fancy the Texans, Seahawks, Steelers and Packers myself (Home teams clean sweep!)

Comment

Raiders
                      Seasquawks
                      Steelers
                      Cheeseheads

to advance I think
                      Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
                        Raiders
                        Seasquawks
                        Steelers
                        Cheeseheads

to advance I think
                        I think everything is going against the Lions this weekend! People writing them off left, right and centre so i smell an possible upset there! Squawks form has collapsed abit too.

Getting nervous for Sunday aswell already my Packers against the Giants gonna be epic!

Comment

Young Raiders QB is having a horrible day. His receivers aren't much better. Texans tackles are running the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                            Young Raiders QB is having a horrible day. His receivers aren't much better. Texans tackles are running the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            injuries to 3 key players (including QB) hit Raiders badly
                            This Texans team is no great shakes
                            Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by Bash View Post
                              I think everything is going against the Lions this weekend! People writing them off left, right and centre so i smell an possible upset there! Squawks form has collapsed abit too.

Getting nervous for Sunday aswell already my Packers against the Giants gonna be epic!
                              You could be right. I thought they were bad defensively at times against my team (49ers) last week.
                              Also their run game was barely existent against our awful run defence.
                              Life is good

Comment

Working...
                              X