Ticket for Ireland v Belarus.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket for Ireland v Belarus.

Unfortunately, I was unable to go on line this morning to get one of the few put up for public sale.

Can anyone help?

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    Unfortunately, I was unable to go on line this morning to get one of the few put up for public sale.

Can anyone help?
    Hadn't heard they had been put on public sale. A fella at work last week is getting his through FAI source. They'll be based in Fota for the week around it. If I hear of any will pm

Comment

BUMP

Comment

I think I'm sorted. Picking up the ticket this afternoon.

I saw this on another site earlier

"Lads, one of my friends bought tickets to Ireland's game in Turners Cross tonight . The problem is that he completely forgot that it's the same day as his wedding day. (he bought the tickets a few months before agreeing to the wedding date).

I know this is short notice but is there anyone interested in getting married today ??"

Comment

I asked around but the ticket distribution seemed to be very cloak and dagger for this one. Glad you got sorted Piquet. Enjoy match

Comment

It seems most of the tickets were distributed through the Republic of Ireland Supporters' Club. My source is a member of one of the branches that asked for and got four tickets.

At a League of Ireland game on Sunday, he saw a bus for today's match being advertised with spare seats and tickets available.

Comment

Picked up those tickets just now outside the ground. the amount of FAI suits converging on what I assume to be the trough inside the pitch was mind-boggling.

Comment

They'll never fit that many on the 'plane.

Comment

Great to see international football at a LOI ground. Even if it is in Cork

Comment

The only all-seater LOI ground in the country.

Comment

COYBIG

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

Comment

The curse of Keano means that the Boyez in Green have just lost 1 - 2 to Mighty Belarus, a world soccer titan, lying a mere 45 places lower than us in the FIFA rankings!

I'm getting reports that Piquet was seen leaving the game early in his somewhat faded Carroll's Quality Irish Ham jersey.
                        Last edited by Old Dog; 31st-May-2016, 20:38.
                        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                          The curse of Keano means that the Boyez in Green have just lost 1 - 2 to Mighty Belarus, a world soccer titan, lying a mere 45 places lower than us in the FIFA rankings!

I'm getting reports that Piquet was seen leaving the game early in his somewhat faded Carroll's Quality Irish Ham jersey.
                          Carroll of Hammers glory?
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
                            Carroll of Hammers glory?
                            No, not Saint Andrew of Uptonia.

This lad:-

Click image for larger version

Name:	carrolls-finest-irish-ham.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	2487601
                            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                              No, not Saint Andrew of Uptonia.

This lad:-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13981[/ATTACH]
                              I don't think Picquet would wear one of those tbh.
                              Their ads are pure sh1te, it's like they decided that paying for air time was enough and they'd do the creative stuff themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X