Sciath Na Scol - Musgrave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sciath Na Scol - Musgrave

Apologies if up somewhere else , will they ever learn ?, can we just not play nice ??, for 10 years my kids have been in a GAA club and fellas still wont talk to me because im a Rugby man first !

in a statement distributed to Cork clubs on June 15, the organisers say that five days before the finals they were instructed not to use Irish Independent Park during a meeting with board officials. In the course of that meeting, which one teacher present described last week as "intimidating", the issue of insurance was raised. The teacher said it was made clear that games in Irish Independent Park would not be covered.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gael...-31454301.html

Jeebus God above, who will rid us of that pestilence that is the shagging County Board...?
    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

it says a lot, and is particularly sad that neither cork paper carried this story, but was well known as a major controversy in Cork GAA at the time

Comment

Its always a case of us v's them , and the crazy thing is its the same kids playing both sports. I was at a meeting my local Gaa club a few years ago about training times where they said they were not going to accommodate the local rugby club anymore and moved a few training times to a Saturday , they couldn't realise they were accommodating the kids not the rugby , they said it was a directive from Dublin at the time , how true that was i dont know. They lost a couple of good youngefellas over that .

Comment

Working...
        X