UFC-Aldo V Mcgregor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC-Aldo V Mcgregor

I have watched a lot of Aldo.He is very impressive.The notorious is up against the real deal this time.
    http://youtu.be/FuzI7A4ZBtM

Is this for the Intercontinenal title or if he wins this does he go striaght to Summerslam (or is Wrestlemania?)?
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

The undertaker is coming out of retirement

Comment

Again?
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

He fights the winner of Brett the hitman Hart and the undertaker

Comment

Will he be jumping off the top of the hexagon and landing on the commentators table?

I've never seen that
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
              Is this for the Intercontinenal title or if he wins this does he go striaght to Summerslam (or is Wrestlemania?)?
              It,s a no holds barred chain match in a cage with bamboo canes. The winner goes on to a winner takes all match with the undertaker who will go on to fight shawn michaels in a giant coffin.

Comment

Think McGregor is too good for him. Can't see Aldo's leg kicks being anywhere near as effective in this one, and McGregors striking is different level to nearly everyone in UFC.

Also Aldo is on the way down IMHO, he used to knock guys out for fun. Now he regularly goes the distance and has been tagged quite a bit in recent fights.
                \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by John123 View Post
                  Think McGregor is too good for him. Can't see Aldo's leg kicks being anywhere near as effective in this one, and McGregors striking is different level to nearly everyone in UFC.

Also Aldo is on the way down IMHO, he used to knock guys out for fun. Now he regularly goes the distance and has been tagged quite a bit in recent fights.
                  Fought for his lunch money as a kid and survived the extreme version of the sport where kicking your opponent in the head is permitted.
                  Mc Gregor hasn't been in with anyone above ranked 5th. I think he's bitten of more then he can chew myself.
                  I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Am I the only one wants to see McGregor knocked the **** out?

No problem with a fighters relentless self belief, but he's a ferociously annoying human being
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by John123 View Post

Mcgregor's southpaw stance means he will be leading with the right and right thigh.Aldo typically does a right thigh to left leg so that will suit mcgregor.Tough cookie

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                        Fought for his lunch money as a kid and survived the extreme version of the sport where kicking your opponent in the head is permitted.
                        Mc Gregor hasn't been in with anyone above ranked 5th. I think he's bitten of more then he can chew myself.
                        Don't see that being overly relevant. He is absolutely powering through guys for fun. None of the top 5 guys have done what he has.

While I agree Aldo is different level, he'd want to be! McGregor would make ****e of Edgar and Swanson. And while Mendez provided a good test for Aldo, McGregors striking is way better than Mendez'. Add the fact Mendez hurt Aldo badly with strikes where does that put McGregors chances?!
                        \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                        Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          Am I the only one wants to see McGregor knocked the **** out?

No problem with a fighters relentless self belief, but he's a ferociously annoying human being
                          While I can understand that he rubs people up the wrong way I cannot understand why an Irish man would want to see McGregor knocked out.

McGregor is in many ways what other sports people in Ireland should aspire. And I'm not talking about the "trash talk". He's a brilliant athlete. He approaches his sport in a completely different manner to his peers. He questions how everything is done and won't do what the perceived "best practice" is for no reason.

Relatively he has very few miles on the clock with little or no damage. The same can't be said for Aldo.
                          Dalai Lama

Comment

I wouldn't right off Frankie Edgar ,the Edgar Aldo fight was great.We still don't know how mcgregor will do when Edgar and mendes make him wrestle.Id still worry that Aldo was able to take mendes shots and do 5 rounds

Comment

And he's an incredibly proud Irish man. As you might have guessed by now I'm a big fan!
                              Dalai Lama

Comment

Working...
                              X