CWG Glasgow 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWG Glasgow 2014

Is anyone coming over to Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games this summer? Watching it? Interested in it? Couldn't care less?
    Check out my blog - Taking the Epistle

We'd win the hurling probably, had we infacta been eligible.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by WeegieWarrior View Post
      Is anyone coming over to Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games this summer? Watching it? Interested in it? Couldn't care less?
      I'll go if you let us win on Friday
      "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Some great events and venues:
        - Hampden Park, already an oval stadium, has a temporary inlaid athetics track. Will be a fantastic venue.
        - Rugby Sevens at Ibrox. If I can get to one event, that'll be it.
        - Velodrome (Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome / Emirates Arena, or whatever it's called). Superb arena and legacy building
        - Scottish Hydro arena for Gymnastics: brilliant venue and it will be hopping.

Glasgow is a great sports city and with venues like Glasgow Green park for live events, it will be the place to be at the end of July.
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Working...
        X