Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wimbledon 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wimbledon 2013

    So far today , Wimbledon Day 1, nadal is out, Federer is though in straight sets...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/23034085


    Nadal was on the Federer Murray side fo the draw too.....
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

    #2
    Nadal showing a lot of class there.

    Wouldn't put his loss down to a suspected knee injury, saying it wasn't the day to talk about that. His opponent played well he said.


    Seems like a sound and gracious bloke.
    I am the million man.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Nadal showing a lot of class there.

      Wouldn't put his loss down to a suspected knee injury, saying it wasn't the day to talk about that. His opponent played well he said.


      Seems like a sound and gracious bloke.
      Most of the male tennis players seem to know how to behave. The grunters/ screechers however are the biggest collection of madams you would ever meet.

      Comment


        #4
        Congratulations Roger Federer on your eighth Wimbledon title.

        Comment


          #5
          Just watching the Brown v Hewitt match and I must say I don't have a clue how Brown is not even in the top 100 with the shots he's pulling off.

          Comment


            #6
            I suspect Andy Murray is going to become considerably more British and less Scottish over the next 12 days now that Federer has been knocked out.

            Comment


              #7
              Getting real tired of listening to women's tennis. Real tired.


              Just hit the ball, there's no need for the wailing and howling it won't make them hit it any better or harder
              I am the million man.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
                Congratulations Roger Federer on your eighth Wimbledon title.
                Not without his orange soles.
                The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                  Not without his orange soles.
                  That mush has shtyle, always has.

                  More often than not he's dressed as though a pimp who is also a tennis player. A really greasy actual pimp, not some character in a movie.
                  I am the million man.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                    Getting real tired of listening to women's tennis. Real tired.


                    Just hit the ball, there's no need for the wailing and howling it won't make them hit it any better or harder
                    Just watching a bit of the Sharapova game against the howler who beat her today and the dog came in alert and hackles raised because I think she thought someone was being murdered!!! Ridiculous noise although Sharapova doesn't exactly ruin the view, apologies to female correspondents for my sexism!?!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Would love to see a Schumacher style emotionless robot of a woman come to the fore and just dominate the sport in total silence, it'd shut all the wannabe's and copycats up in a matter of months
                      I am the million man.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Federer and Sharapova out in round 2...
                        I am glad that the shrieker is gone, but Fed...??
                        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
                          Congratulations Roger Federer on your eighth Wimbledon title.
                          That was slightly premature!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                            That was slightly premature!
                            Not as premature as Stuart Barnes' 'reaction' to Youngs starting on Saturday.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                              I suspect Andy Murray is going to become considerably more British and less Scottish over the next 12 days now that Federer has been knocked out.

                              The next highest seed in his half of the draw is 15.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X