X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRICKET - ICC World Twenty 20 Tournament

Starts today in Sri Lanka.

The Sri Lankans are currently playing the Zimbos. scorecard

Ireland will tackle the Aussies tomorrow, starting at 11.00 hours BST [that's British (and Irish) Summer Time]. I assume that it'll be live on Sky Sports but am far too lazy to check.

England will take on the Taliban at 15.00 BST on Friday.

Fixture list here.
    Last edited by Old Dog; 18th-September-2012, 15:42. Reason: clarity
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

think Aussies are just ranked above us now. 8th v 9th i think
    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
      think Aussies are just ranked above us now. 8th v 9th i think
      Yep. They scraped ahead us in the rankings a couple of weeks ago by beating Pakistan.

Unsurprisingly, the Sri Lankans have just stuffed the Zimbos in the opening match winning by 82 runs.
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Not a great fan of this game but fancy Ireland to do quite well in the tournament.

Comment

Ireland won the toss and will bat.

Live scorecard here

Lost a wicket first ball - skied hook from skipper Porterfield.
          Last edited by Old Dog; 19th-September-2012, 10:03.

Comment

Mother Machree, your boys etc......

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
              Mother Machree, your boys etc......
              Haven't you got some soiled thongs to wash?

Ire 4/1 after 1 over.

Comment

Not using them any more.
                Au natural is the new black.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
                  Not using them any more.
                  Au natural is the new black.
                  Note to self - remember never to sit on any chair in Chez McGahan.

13/1 from 3 overs. Not good.

Comment

Another one bits the dust.

Stirling perishes.

15/2

Comment

15/2 now
                      \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

N O'Brien up
                        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

24/2 after 5 overs

Comment

Bad shot by Joyce holes out - 25/3 :_unimpressed__rvmp_

33/3 from 7

Make that 33/4 from 7.2
                            Last edited by Old Dog; 19th-September-2012, 10:37.

Comment

the aussie fielders have us worked out for moment.....

Comment

Working...
                              X