Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to 7th in the rankings
    LSU sinking
    Bama & Oregon look BCS at bound...........

Would be nice to think ND could challenge........

Comment

LSU have Sth Carolina(3) at home next week ....that will make or break their season.

Paddy ND still have

Stanford 17 (h)
      Brigham Young (h)
      Oklahoma 13 (a)
      Pittsburgh (h)
      Boston College (a)
      Wake Forest (h)
      USC 11(a)

USC and Oklahoma stick out as the 2 most difficult and rest are very winnable.
      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

just kicked off v stanford ...full house at touchdown Jesus.... go nd
        "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Alabama @ Missouri looks like it's being played in the communal showers.
          To The Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Unpublishable.

Comment

Originally posted by joeriddick View Post
            Alabama @ Missouri looks like it's being played in the communal showers.
            was torrential here too...eased off ...3-0 ND end of 1st qtr ....13 qtrs straight with no TD conceded.

is crimson tide on espn or something??????

Comment

just coming out of stadium.....nd won in OT v Stanford...thank fcuk ..played sh1te and squeezed a win...

6-0 for season...

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                just coming out of stadium.....nd won in OT v Stanford...thank fcuk ..played sh1te and squeezed a win...

6-0 for season...
                The annual Notre Dame heartbreak has yet to appear!

Comment

Originally posted by joeriddick View Post
                  The annual Notre Dame heartbreak has yet to appear!
                  close today Joe....Golson had a mare at QB....couldn't get anything going .....they're TD was off our offence......our D best. nationally at this stage....

Rees came in at QB to change things...even though he is very slow....

got out of jail....

check out last few mins if you can...Stanford had 3rd and 4th and 1 and shut them out to stop going into double OT.

off to bed with me...morning started sh1te with Paris on net ...finished better...

Comment

ND up to 5th in rankings....Alabama still 1st.

Comment

ND up to 5th in rankings....Alabama still 1st.
                      Hard to believe, but there it is in black and white.

Comment

Just off to BYU v ND homegame ....going for 7 from 7...and more importantly to wet ND og little head who was born Thursday :)

Comment

Just off to BYU v ND homegame ....going for 7 from 7...and more importantly to wet ND og little head who was born Thursday :)

Have a great time, ND !

Comment

won 17-14....a bit of a struggle against a poor team...still 7-0 for season :)

Comment

Still 5th
                              Sooners (10th ?) this weekend - if ND win, I'd be hoping to see a move up the rankings.

Fighting Irish defence is awesome and scouts are loving the LB (Taio ??) - will he jump into the draft ??? Think he's only a Jr.

It's been a good college season, with a few teams breaking in, although I see LSU are climbing back up the rankings....
                              Ducks v Tide for BCS ???

Comment

Originally posted by plastic View Post
                                Still 5th
                                Sooners (10th ?) this weekend - if ND win, I'd be hoping to see a move up the rankings.

Fighting Irish defence is awesome and scouts are loving the LB (Taio ??) - will he jump into the draft ??? Think he's only a Jr.

It's been a good college season, with a few teams breaking in, although I see LSU are climbing back up the rankings....
                                Ducks v Tide for BCS ???

looks like oregan v bama ok plastic....

Sooners will be a real test...our offence has been poor last 2 rounds....

Yep manti Te'o has been phenomenal ....one of the favourites for Heisman..

The samoans are coming to NFL .......

Comment

Working...
                                X