bama predictably rolled state
      noles are the fluckiest side around !
      sun devils lose to beavers !
      its a crazy college world
      tide v noles - yawn

Comment

Brutal loss :/

Still fuming
        "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by plastic View Post
          Dream is over
          i blame ND's non-attendance......

if Saban lifts that trophy I'll spew
          unfortunately think they'll do the Bulldogs
          In fairness to Saban he keeps on producing. 1 of greatest coaches of all time.

Comment

Bama v Buckeyes and Noles v Ducks
            the playoffs have arrived
            ohio St providing the controversy - no doubt TCU, Baylor....... feel robbed

Comment

hope Oregon win it out. Mariota is terrific.

Comment

Notre dame just won motor city bowl
                beat LSU 31 to 28 oh so sweet to beat a SEC team
                well done to all nice finish to a up and very down season
                kelly should have switch to Zaire earlier in the season , when Golsen was fumbling the ball so much
                nice finish to 2014
                happy new year to all

GWAN MUNSTER
                employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
                beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
                who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
                we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Gwan the fighting Irish
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Headed to Nashville for the game. Brilliant day out...especially taking a SEC scalp in LSU.
                    Poor old SEC conference this year...
                    LSU
                    Auburn
                    Ole Miss (hammered by TCU who should have been in national cShip semi finals)
                    Miss State
                    And last but not least Alabama...all lost bowl games....top 5 in famed SEC west division all lost.

Ducks will hammer Ohio imo in cship final.

Ps Michigan State comeback v Baylor was brilliant. 20 unanswered pts in last qtr to win 42-41.

Pps hsppy new year MF.
                    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                      Ducks will hammer Ohio imo in cship final.
                      yep, think so too. hope they do anyway.

Comment

shows what we know....

Comment

Lol

Comment

Haven't seen ND in these parts for a while, so I'll say it for him......

Balls !

Zaire out with a broken ankle

Redshirted freshman rallie ND to a win over the Virginia Cavaliers
                            and is named as starter going forward
                            but season looking tense !
                            In some good news, the last time ND started a freshman for the season they played for the National Championship...........

You wouldn't bet against a Buckeye/Tide final..........
                            Oregon Ducks lost to Spartans (Mich St) last night

Comment

Hey plastic...season looks bleak with Zaire gone...
                              But we are 3-0 after beating Georgia Tech.

Lsu looking good...They have nice run of games but have to travel to Bama and Aggies.

Spartans will be there or thereabouts....penultimate game v Buckeyes the one to watch.

Comment

Btw you should catch sight of Arkansas offensive line....There is none bigger in college football or even the NFL.!

Frickin huge!...must be some natural growth hormones in possum or whatever those hilllbillies eat on a Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X