NCAA College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think im a bit pissed....:)
    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
      David Feherty? Discuss
      wa%nk@r
      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

NCAA College Football

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
        wa%nk@r
        Enough Said!!
        Con Artist

Comment

Feherty quote......and plenty more if you want...

"From my own experience visiting troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this, though: despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and Osama bin Laden would be strangled to death."

Comment

Wouldn't want to be a Midshipman

ND getting a ranking in some of the polls (24) - gets tougher next week against the Boilermakers (Purdue)
            Looking at ND's schedule, it's brutal

Bama (2) gave the Michigan Wolverines (8) a hiding

Comment

last game is against USC

Comment

USC ranked top - they must be pretty impressive to get above LSU & The Tide

Comment

Originally posted by plastic View Post
                  USC ranked top - they must be pretty impressive to get above LSU & The Tide
                  plastic.....i think its because the won 10 last year....plus Stanford and Utah aren't as good this year....every chance they'll. be 9-0 towards the end of regular season.

personally i don't see it in them....and I'll wager they won't make bowl or bcs game.

Comment

ND up to 20th

USC, LSU & Tide well in front
                    Trojans v Stanford next weekend

Comment

heading up to Lansing for Irish v Spartans game.....will be tough...

Comment

just getting home....ND won 20-3 away in MSU Spartans ...massive win against 10th ranked team

Comment

Nd up to 11th..... Stanford beat USC ( Plastic. i did mention their over inflated ranking .. see above). ;)

Alabama still top.
                          Last edited by NotreDameRFC; 16th-September-2012, 18:41.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

ND still on the rise. 4-0 now. Week off next week before we play Miami Hurricanes up the road in Soldier Field. Should be 5-0 before a massive game v Stanford in front of touchdown Jesus.

hope to catch Leinster game on web in Chicago before Hurricanes game.... free pass from the missus :)

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...41--ncaaf.html

Comment

joeR

great win last nigh for ND 41-3 v hurricanes....defence really playing well....

got Stanford at home next week...they seem to be leaking td's lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X