Euro 2012 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro 2012 thread

Even though I'm finding it pretty difficult to get excited by it, its probably time we had a thread on it.

Holland seem like a good bet. I drew ze Germans in a work draw but I think they will also do well.
    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Posted it in the other thread that ive set up a league in the irish times fantasy league bu nobodys joined it yet http://irishtimes.fantasyleague.com/...=%2fIndex.aspx

league name Munsterfans
    pin 59842

Comment

Germans are struggling to find top form and the net, by their own standards of course. No doubt their class will come to the fore during the tournament. The youth they have coming through at the minute is on another level. Problem the Germans and the Dutch face is their group, it will be 3 hard matches before the knock out phases.....
      To keep things interesting, well for me anyway, I have gone for the russians and Kerzhakov. Kerzhakov is a super price,50s, and with the group they have you never know.......And of course blindness with Keane and Ireland :-)
      Always

Comment

Can't wait for this **** to be over
        The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

I thought it was about the Euro hanging on by a thread. Some of the roads in Dublin are decorated like we have won it. I remember 1990 and there was no denying the feel good factor. The country needs a bit of silver lining, even if it is the sort of game that Nigel Owens believes it to be.
          Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

The sports news for the last couple of days...
            day 1 Ireland train today
            day 2 Ireland don't train today they play golf
            day 3 Ireland train today. Except Given who has a blister on his foot.

Comment

14 games undefeated. We are the new Spain.

Was listening to Five Live last night and they were all getting on the French bandwagon. Something like 12s in places.
              Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                14 games undefeated. We are the new Spain.

Was listening to Five Live last night and they were all getting on the French bandwagon. Something like 12s in places.

Heard this T-shirt is doing the rounds. I think Andrews friends are behind it(not 100%)

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/v...=ILCNETTXT3486
                  Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                    Posted it in the other thread that ive set up a league in the irish times fantasy league bu nobodys joined it yet http://irishtimes.fantasyleague.com/...=%2fIndex.aspx

league name Munsterfans
                    pin 59842
                    Only the two of us so far. Almost certain I will actually finish in the top three then!!!!!
                    I am one of the 5 clowns woo hoo

Comment

Just joined league,might be guaranteed a bronze

Comment

Should have been hammered by Hungary last night. We got a trimming by the one good team in our group, and should have got another away to them if it wasn't for miracle work from Dunne. I hope we do well but i'm expecting at least one bad enough beating.
                        "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
                          Should have been hammered by Hungary last night. We got a trimming by the one good team in our group, and should have got another away to them if it wasn't for miracle work from Dunne. I hope we do well but i'm expecting at least one bad enough beating.
                          We have enough to beat Italy I reckon, a draw at least against Croatia is vital
                          "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
                            We have enough to beat Italy I reckon, a draw at least against Croatia is vital
                            LARRY we haven't rashers chance in this competition. The squads we have had in the tournaments fado fado were far superior. I'll be still cheering them on but setting my expectations at the same level as the team in NZ.

Comment

Hammering from Spain, draw with Italy, IT all hangs on the Croatia game IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X