X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the hype / outcry / furore?

lost me

Comment

When's the soccer game on ? , I'd forgotten all about that. I'd doubt too many care about it either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Munster06
        lost me

Its only a week to the first soccer game in Croker, a week before the first rugby game there was massive media hype about the team training, rugby posts going up, ticket prices on Ebay etc., and of course all the anti opening brigade crying over just about every little thing.

My point being that foreign games being player in Crokeris no longer newsworthy.

Comment

Well there ain't much demand on Ebay either, I wonder what these will end up selling for!

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover

Originally posted by Munster06
            lost me

Its only a week to the first soccer game in Croker, a week before the
            first rugby game there was massive media hype about the team
            training, rugby posts going up, ticket prices on Ebay etc., and of course
            all the anti opening brigade crying over just about every little thing.

My point being that foreign games being player in Croker*is no
            longer newsworthy.
            Oh right yeah totally forgot about that got caught up in the whole
            carney will he wont he

Comment

It's probably because Soccer isn't a "foreign game".

It was invented at Duiske Abbey near Graiguenamanagh in 1373 A.D.by the local Cistercian Monks. The Christian Brothers managed to suppress this embarrassing fact for over a century, but it has now emerged again.
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

It's probably because they knew the rugby team had a chance of winning and therefore promotingRugby more. What the fup have the irish soccer team a hope of winning?? The UEFA fair play trophy!!
                www.stsenansrugby.com

Comment

I heard that the FAI was worried about how they were going to restore the pitch after Ireland's Rugby in time for the Soccer. They were advised that the pitch would have to be fertilised. Eddie o Sullivan has assured them that everything will be fine because Steve Staunton's going to put a load of s**te out there in a few weeks............oh the old ones are the best![img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sure wasn't the new Hill originally planned with seating?

Comment

Working...
                    X