No announcement yet.

Cork City Football Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home match on August 9th, away game the 16th.

Comment

If they get Celtic, there'll be ructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
        If they get Celtic, there'll be ructions.
        Will they move it to the 45k seater stadium nearby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

Aviva surely

\"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Shhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

Not according to their Website

"Thursday August 9th Home Leg vs Celtic/Rosenborg – Turner’s Cross"

Comment

5-0 to the Cork Citeee in front of 3473.

I had a chat with the Derry driver on the way in.

He expects to get back to Derry at about half three.

Comment

0-0 in the 2nd leg in Norway. Rosenborg will be playing Cork City. The legend Niklas Bendtner plays for them.

They edged out Dundalk in last year's Champions League Qualifying in the 2nd round in Extra Time.

Comment

Cork City/Rosenborg v the losers of Red Bull Salzburg/Shkendija (Macedonia) in the final qualifying round before the group stages of the EL. Ties played Aug 23 & 30.

Comment

A glorious evening down the Cross and some Langer in the Shed has to let off a flare.

Another fine for City.

Comment

Dundalk beaten 1-2 by the Shams tonight.

They lead City by three points and eighteen goals. Both teams have seven games left.
                        Last edited by Piquet; 29th-August-2018, 08:18. Reason: Corrected as per Wimpersnap's post below.

Comment

You're welcome.

edit: seven games left though

Comment

Another extremely tough away day assignment for Dundalk this Friday as well. They travel to the Markets Fortress where Limerick have been beaten a minuscule 6 times this season.

Edit: Actually I think it's closer to ten home losses, but still, minuscule.
                            Last edited by Jenta; 29th-August-2018, 08:31.
                            "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

City made an utter Shyte or things tonight against the real Rovers. In front of 3626, they took the lead through Sheppard after eight minutes.

​​​​​​Sligo scored after a free was punched out by the 'keeper only to be buried by Cawley.

City were played off the park in midfield throughout the game and the Rovers seemed to settle for the draw before Cretaro broke away and scored just about the same time as Dundalk took the lead in Limerick.

The Duns are 6 points and 20 goals ahead with six games left

The Rovers are 11 points and 28 goals ahead of Limerick who in turn are 9 points and 24 goals ahead of Bray.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X