Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
    I hate Brady
    I'm a niners fan and will be shouting for Rams because I hate and despise the Pats and Brady.
    I know they are the Man Utd/Leinster/Bayern Munich of NFL but I lived in Boston and they grew on me
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Saints were robbed by a dodgy call in the last minute - blatant pass interference.

Rams won't beat the Pats.
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
        They could, a decent secondary and Aaron donald mean they could limit Brady. Belichick will probably have a plan for that though, involving poisonous grass or lasers or some ****.

That missed call in the NFC championship was the worst I've ever seen. It wasn't actually just PI, it was a personal foul.
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
          Saints were robbed by a dodgy call in the last minute - blatant pass interference.

Unbelievable bad call.
          Could see changes made to replay reviews down the line.
          Could have been done for PI or helmet to helmet.
          Hard to fathom how they missed it.
          Life is good

Comment

Anyone staying up tonight?
            I'll probably watch the first half... although I did that last year and missed a ridiculous comeback...
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
              Anyone staying up tonight?
              I'll probably watch the first half... although I did that last year and missed a ridiculous comeback...
              Will watch 1st half and record second unless the game looks really poised to be a classic.

Ridiculous comeback was 2 years ago btw.

Who's the half time entertainer?
              Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post

Will watch 1st half and record second unless the game looks really poised to be a classic.

Ridiculous comeback was 2 years ago btw.

Who's the half time entertainer?
                OH yea, against the falcons, right?
                Halftime is Maroon 5...
                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Yep against the Falcons.

Maroon 5. Meh!
                  Life is good

Comment

Gwan the Pats.
                    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Fairly dull game. As one wag put it on twitter, "they're playing like they know the winner has to go to the White House".
                      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

i lasted the first quarter and then ZZZzzzzzzzz

Comment

Crap game
                          Crap result
                          Went to bed before half-time. It was a borefest already at that stage.
                          Life is good

Comment

Go Pats
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

2 good defensive efforts, particularly in the Pats secondary. Goff was found out. A drug cheat MVP is a very Pats outcome.
                              "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Working...
                              X