No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better team won, The Eagles �� made the big plays when it counted . Tom won’t be happy looking back with this one but the defence were very poor tonight .
    Last edited by Benji; 5th-February-2018, 08:37.
    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Pats never hit top gear. Eagles wanted it more.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
      "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

If you told me before the game that Brady would throw for 505 yards and still lose I'd think you were insane. He will be pretty pissed with his pass-rush this morning I'd say. Foles had such an easy time in the pocket. Even with all that Brady had the ball with 2 minutes left and his team down by 5. I'm absolutely stunned the Pats didn't close it out from there.

What a game though. 1,200 offensive yards, brilliantly devised plays, incredible guts from the Philly sideline and that bendy Justin Timberlake microphone. Magic.

505 yards. In the Superbowl. At 40. There may be quarter backs with better numbers, stronger arms or the ability to actually run at a pace approaching that of an adult male, but he'd be my pick every day of the week.
          "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
            Better team won, The Eagles �� made the big plays when it counted . Tom won’t be happy looking back with this one but the defence were very poor tonight .
            If only there was another cornerback option available to Pats..........

Comment

Pats losing is up there with Leinster, England or Man United losing for me.
              I'm delighted
              Life is good

Comment

Good old Alby is a Pats fan - Brady would have been proud of his throw last night :)

Attached Files
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Pats handing Chargers a bit of a hiding. Brady might as well get the cigar and brandy out as he sits in his giant armchair.
                  Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Pats had that won by half time.

I think Saints v Philly could be the pick of the 4 games
                    Life is good

Comment

Disappointing divisional weekend so far. As with last year it looks like the pick of the games will be late on the Sunday. Colts, Cowboys and Chargers were all pretty disappointing, really expected more from the Chargers in particular.

I'd expect the Saints to pull clear in Q3 tonight. Philly are really beaten down with injuries.
                      "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Intercept for Saints to hold out for the win.
                        Jeffery's (sp?) looks haunted
                        Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                          Disappointing divisional weekend so far. As with last year it looks like the pick of the games will be late on the Sunday. Colts, Cowboys and Chargers were all pretty disappointing, really expected more from the Chargers in particular.

I'd expect the Saints to pull clear in Q3 tonight. Philly are really beaten down with injuries.
                          But arguably the four best teams this season still left in it. Should be two great match ups next weekend. Mahomes has his biggest test to come next weekend. That should be a cracker. And the Kamara/Hill vs Gurley/Anderson running games shouldn't disappoint.
                          He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Great win for the Pats yesterday, against the Chiefs who were favourites. Brilliant late fourth quarter drive
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                              Great win for the Pats yesterday, against the Chiefs who were favourites. Brilliant late fourth quarter drive
                              Bit disappointed it wont be Mahomes and Goff in the Superbowl but you have to admire the Patriots longevity over the last 10 - 15 years.
                              He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

I hate Brady
                                I'm a niners fan and will be shouting for Rams because I hate and despise the Pats and Brady.
                                Life is good

Comment

Working...
                                X