NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embed wont work . .

Saw it elsewhere - Super pass from Rodgers!! I'd usually be a cheese head - Packers fans - but I've seen precious little of the NFL so far this season.

Comment

Works on PC. Just blocked by NFL to play here. Clicking "Play on YouTube Instead" in the message in the embed works.

Comment

Highlights of the Panthers Vs Cardinals are just... super... some incredible TDs..

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Might as well put the Broncos Patriots highlights here too..

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

if anyone has a decent link... throw it up here please-....

Comment

http://firstrowi.eu/football/first-t...live-row66b4b8

Comment

Denver doing better than I expected. 7-13 to Broncos with 6 mins left in 2nd
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I think the panthers have been a bit too cocky in the first half.

they now have half time to realise it's not going to be that easy.

Looks like an interesting second half.

Comment

Pretty poor game but well done to the Broncos defence. Time for bed now :)

Comment

I left it at half time... Errors aplenty in the first half.
                      The amount of replays missed because of the adverts was annoying..

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                        I left it at half time... Errors aplenty in the first half.
                        The amount of replays missed because of the adverts was annoying..
                        i watched it on bbc 2, no ads.
                        Manning didn't win that superbowl the broncos defense won it for him.
                        To my inexpert eyes the panthers still looked very likely to sneak it right up until that
                        last sack of their QB.
                        I just felt that Newton looked more likely to spark something
                        than Manning who was a liability by the last quarter.

Comment

It was not a classic
                          newton stomped out of post game presser
                          hes going to cop a lot of flak in the off season

Miller enters free agency - Broncos will stamp franchise tag on him if he doesn't sign

all quiet until draft
                          although eyes on Manning re retirement and HGH
                          Marshawn Lynch (the beast) retired

Comment

In 40 out of previous 49 superbowls ..nations no 1 defense won out.
                            Same again this time (contrary to my thinking Panthers would win)
                            "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Got a couple of tickets for the Boston College v Georgia Tech game in Dublin. Anyone else going?
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

My attention span wouldnt get me through! I was at one of them once and it just went on foreve. Anyway, I saw the team on Friday. You cant even pass the time oggling them with all that gear on.:D
                                Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X