X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packer in the super bowl.

If the Jets join them we'll have two 6th seeds in the Super
    Bowl for the first time.

To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Comment

great finish on here steelers were 24-0 up at one stage and its
      now 24-19 with 3:06 left in the game

Comment

steelers win 24-19 so its packers - steelers in the superbowl

Comment

almost time for my annual watching of football [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
          The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Disapointing Championship Sunday overall, first one in a while.
            Think this is the best match up for a good superbowl though. Two very good quaterbacks going at it where the play aint over til they are on the ground, dont think Cutler or Sanchez would have fitted that billing. A high powered offence on good turf vs one of the best defences ever assembled and they aint that bad on the other side of the ball either. Think its gonna follow the pattern that one of em will go 2 scores ahead early on and the other team will evertually figure them out and stage a rally in the 2nd half. Really looking foward to it.

Comment

Steelers hardly gave the Jets a yard in the first half last night. Totally shut them down.

As soon as you saw that running attack being stopped in its tracks you knew it was only ending one way.
              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Any predictions ???

Heart says Pack but after a good start v Bears they faded rapidly, looking at the Steelers they've got a tough D and Big Ben can get the job done. Could be close but Steelers have the know-how tobe 'World Champions' again.

Comment

I agree, would love to see Packers do it but have the feeling the Steelers will be too tough for them and Ben knows how to get the job done...

Hitting the town for it so looking forward to it now...[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

\"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                  Dalai Lama

Comment

As a Bears fan, it pains me to say it, but the Pack to win by 7 I reckon.

Comment

Many watching this tonight?

Comment

TV3 appear to have decided against showing it this year[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                        "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Pay for Sky you cheap bum.
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

its on BBC, do you not have that in the sticks?

Comment

no, and no
                              "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

The total choreographed bulls**t before the game is irritating.... I wonder if the cheer for Dubya was real...?
                                He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X