Originally posted by ciaranb
    Packers hammered the Bears a couple of
    weeks ago in the regular season but look what happened
    with Patriots v Jets in regular season - Pats hammered Jets
    45 - 3 so regular season form goes out the window. Jay
    Cutler owes the Packers big time, he got serious abuse in
    Lambeau Field from the fans so he needs to produce
    against them this time to stick it down their necks. I would
    have a sneaky fancy for Bears v Jets Superbowl.
    Packers did not hammer the Bears a few weeks
    ago, it was 10-3. They struggled to beat them in Lambeau
    when the Bears sat half their starters for long periods of
    the game because they already had a bye wrapped up.
    Bears beat them in soldier field by 3. 
    The Bears didn't rest anyone in weeks 17 because they
    wanted to knock the Packers out due to the intense rivalry
    and to avoid having to play them in the Playoffs. Think the
    Pack will do it in Sunday.
    To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by tmunster
      will probably top NFL in regular season
      but will be picked off in the play offs. 
      great foresight there but wouldn't have said it was going to be
      the feckin jets but they were excellent last night (ouch that
      hurt to say that)

Comment

Rex Ryan has to be one of the biggest knobs on the planet. Guys like him give Americans the bad name which they have

Comment

Originally posted by Roll Away
          Originally posted by antipopper
          Originally posted by ciaranb
          Packers hammered the Bears a couple of
          weeks ago in the regular seasonbut look what happened
          with Patriots v Jets in regular season - Pats hammered Jets
          45 - 3 so regular season form goes out the window. Jay
          Cutler owes the Packers big time, he got serious abuse in
          Lambeau Field from the fans so he needs to produce
          against them this time to stick it down their necks. I would
          have a sneaky fancy for Bears v Jets Superbowl.
          Packers did not hammer the Bears a few weeks
          ago, it was 10-3. They struggled to beat them in Lambeau
          when the Bears sat half their starters for long periods of
          the game because they already had a bye wrapped up.
          Bears beat them in soldier field by 3.
          The Bears didn't rest anyone in weeks 17 because they
          wanted to knock the Packers out due to the intense rivalry
          and to avoid having to play them in the Playoffs. Think the
          Pack will do it in Sunday.

Roll Away is spot on there. Bears had strongest team available playing that day. They'd want to put the Packers away so they wouldn't have to face them again. Cutler had been lacksadasical for the previous two games and carried that form into the Packers game. On Sunday, he had a great game vs Seahawks and needs to reporduce that next time against Green Bay. The scoreline at Lambeau may have only been 10-3 Packers but they physically kicked the s**te out of the Bears. Cutler alone sacked 6 times for a total loss of 51 yards.

Comment

Is Cutler the most saked QB in league? I've seen a few games where he has been sacked 5 or 6 times.

Comment

Is Cutler the most saked QB in league? I've seen a few games where he has been sacked 5 or 6 times.
              Certainly of the QB's to make the playoffs he has been the most sacked.
              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
              Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by John123
                Certainly of the QB's to make the playoffs he has been the most sacked.

With Joe Flacco in second? He's found the deck a good few times as well...
                "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they're not always accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yes, in regular season Cutler was 1st with 50 sacks and Flacco in 2nd. Manning from Colts was sacked the least (in teens I think).

\"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                  Dalai Lama

Comment

Cutlers stats aint helped by a 8 or 9 sack game against the giants. But ya he does hold on to the ball very long and cant move around like Ben or Rodgers, still a sign that he trys to force things but he is not the int machine he once was though.

Comment

Anyone have a decent streaming link for tonights packers v bears?

nfl.com subscription offerings are severly overpriced, and I'm not getting sky sports for 1 game !!

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass
                        Anyone have a decent streaming link
                        for tonights packers v bears?nfl.com subscription offerings
                        are severly overpriced, and I'm not getting sky sports for 1
                        game !!
                        http://atdhe.net/index.html

That's usually good for any game. If the stream breaks down
                        just refresh the index page and new ones will be there pretty
                        much always.
                        Biffo ate my future.

Comment

http://www.atdhe.net/33109/watch-green-bay-packers-vs-
                          chicago-bears

Comment

Ya game pass aint worth it unless you watch everygame
                            http://www.directon.tv/channels/1912/

the links on www.channelsurfing.net should work well.

Comment

thanks muchly guys.. I'd found one on justinTV but there was a german commentary over the top of it.
                              My american cousins are appreciating the links too, and they're bears fans, they used to live in chicago, so myself and a few other cousins over here support the bears too.

This is prayer posted by the 13 yr old -
                              <h6 style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-weight: normal;" ="uiSeamMessage" -ft="{&quot;&quot;:&quot;msg&quot;}">Our
                              Father who art in Chicago, Football be thy game. Let Hester run, one
                              Super Bowl won, on earth as it is in Soldier Field. Give us Sunday a
                              playoff victory, and forgive us our penalties, as we defeat those
                              Packers who play against us, lead us not into elimination, but deliver
                              us to Dallas! In the name of the fans, the city of Chicago... and the
                              good Bears name, Amen. GO BEARS</span></font></h6>
                              Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Superb rendition of the anthem with a flyby, not much to chear about for the bears since though.

Comment

Working...
                                X